From Monday, 13 May 2019 to Friday, 5 July 2019
It’s back and bigger than ever!
If you are a Black Rewards cardholder, then you know how good it feels to be on top. And at Silverstar we make sure that when you make it to our elite group of players, you experience only the best.
That’s why we reward our Black Rewards cardholders with promotions like High Rollers. The name says it all. And with R1.2 Million in prizes to be won, need we say more?
Between 9 May and 5 July 2019, it’s on!
Oh, and don’t forget: You get to choose which car you’d like to drive home in:
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio
- Jeep Wrangler
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
We know it’s a tough choice – they’re all incredible – but make sure you come and vote for the one you’d like to call yours!
Here’s how it all works:
Privé Night, where we reveal the car you chose
You get to choose the car you want to play for. You vote between 10 and 30 May at the Prive host desk. The big reveal takes place on 31 May.
Make sure you get to the Privé to see which car it will be.
The Midway Cash Draw
On 14 June we hit the halfway mark of High Rollers. To celebrate, we will be giving away a total of R135 000 in cash to five winners. Who knows? You could be one of them!
- Make sure you play Slots and/or Tables with your Black Rewards card between 9 May and 14 June.
- You need to earn 1 000 points to get one draw ticket.
- The draw takes place at 20h00.
- Draw will be electronic.
Here’s how the winning works:
Weekly FreePlay Reward
As we enter the last stretch of this exciting promotion, we will be giving away a FreePlay reward every week between 31 May and 28 June. How do you win it? Make sure you have a top spot on the leader board!
- The top 5 Slots players and top 5 Tables players will each win R5,000 in FreePlay.
- The FreePlay will be valid for six days from the date of issue.
The Final Car Draw
On 5 July it’s finally time to crown the top player and give them the ultimate High Roller prize! The winner gets to drive home in a brand new car. PLUS the four runners-up each get to enjoy a share of R185 000 in CASH! If you want in, make sure you have a top spot on the leader board!
Here’s how you make the cut:
- Our top 100 Slots players and 50 Tables players will qualify for entry into the draw at 20h00 on 5 July.
- If you have made it onto the leader board, you will get bonus entries, depending on your ranking on the leader board.
- If you are not in one of these top spots, you can still get entry tickets. You will need to earn 10 000 points per entry.
- The two players occupying the top spot on the Slots and Tables leader boards respectively will automatically qualify for a prize selection spot at the final draw.
How the winning works:
- The top Slots player, the top Tables player and three (3) additional winners will be selected.
- One (1) guest will be drawn from the Slots tombola.
- One (1) guest will be drawn from the Tables tombola
- The Slots and Tables tombolas will then be combined and one (1) “wild card” ticket to be drawn.
- The five winners will get to choose the prize reveal devices in the order they were drawn.
How the leader board rankings work:
Top 100 Slots players:
Slots Top 100
|6 - 10||20|
|11 - 50||15|
|50 - 100||10|
Top 50 Tables players:
Slots Top 100
|6 - 10||20|
|11 - 50||15|
|50 - 100||10|
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open Silverstar Black Rewards cardholders. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, through any other form of consideration only points earned during the promotional period will be considered (06 May – 01 July 2019) the more points you earn, the more tickets you get! There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can earn. Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Silverstar Rewards card
- Qualification criteria for the Cash draw on 10 May will be by automatic qualification:
- Black cardholder: 0 points = 1 ticket entry
- Qualification criteria from 06 to 14 June 2019 for the Cash draw on 14 June are:
- Black cardholder : 1,000 points = 1 ticket entry
- Qualification criteria 10 May to 01 July 2019 for the Car draw on 05 July 2019 are for points earned:
- Tables Leader Board: Top 50
- Slots Leader Board: Top 100
- Black cardholder : 10,000 points = 1 ticket entry
- *Slots and Tables leader board 1st positions will automatically qualify for the car draw
- Finalists and/or Prize winners will be selected by way of random selection for all draws. Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Qualifiers may not be drawn more than once per draw, a redraw will be done should the same finalist be drawn on the draw
- All Participants are required to be present at the draws on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner/s are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- Prescribed proxy nomination forms will be available for this purpose from 08h00 on the day of the draw until 15 minutes before the start of the draw for which the proxy is to be nominated. Proxy nomination forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Patron Manager System may also be used to verify participants’ identification.
- Winners shall provide a copy of their Nominee’s positive and acceptable form of identification and any other details as required by Silverstar Casino. Specifically, the onus to ensure that Nominees are present for the above purposes shall rest solely with the finalist concerned.
- In instances where only one eligible finalist is not present, the last draw mechanism, podium, box or similar device will be issued to this finalist by default of the other finalists choosing their draw mechanisms, podiums, boxes or similar devices.
- Persons acting on behalf of eligible finalists must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible finalist and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to finalists or prize winners.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, then nominate a representative, the Casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the casino.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Collectively this promotion will see over R 1,2 million in Cash and Car giveaways
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request