In It to Win It
From Thursday, 5 April 2018 to Saturday, 2 June 2018
Get In It to Win It at Silverstar with our band new promotion starting from 5 April through to 2 June 2018, exclusive to Silverstar Rewards cardholders. 6 Opel Adams are up for grabs, all you have to do is play Slots and Tables to stand a chance to drive away in one of them! This promotion will see over R1.6 Million in Cash & Prizes being given away.
Take part in our weekly milestone activations, weekly Saturday car draws as well as cardholder Rewards draws, giving you many chances to win. Upon your milestones, get to spin the wheel of fortune to win great prizes.
- Draws will take place on the following Saturdays at 20h00 for all card tiers
- 7 April 2018 - Gold cardholders
- 14 April 2018 – Platinum cardholders
- 21 April 2018 - Black cardholders
- As a Rewards cardholder you get 1 free draw entry.
- Rewards cardholders will have to play Slots and Tables with their Rewards cards to earn points for entries
- Rewards cardholders will have to earn 500 points for each ticket entry
- Draws will take place on the following Saturdays:
- 28 April 2018
- 5,12,19 and 26 May 2018
- 2 June 2018
- All draws will take place at 20h00 for all tiers
- Draws will be electronic
- Cash prizes to the value of R220,000 and a brand new Opel Adam will be given away at each car draw
Earn Milestones and Spin the Wheel:
- Rewards cardholders need to play Slots or Tables with their Silverstar card to earn points for milestone rewards
- Once achieved milestones will be loaded on to eHost machines automatically
- Rewards cardholders will be informed via sms each time a milestone is achieved to claim milestone voucher at eHost machine, which includes spinning the wheel of fortune.
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to Gold, Platinum and Black Silverstar Rewards cardholders. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, through any other form of consideration only points earned during the promotional period will be considered (5 April – 2 June 2018) the more points you earn, the more tickets you get! There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can earn. Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Silverstar
- Qualification criteria for the Car draws are:
- Gold cardholder: 500 points = 1 ticket entry
- Platinum cardholder: 500 points = 1 ticket entry
- Black cardholder: 500 points = 1 ticket entry
- Qualification criteria for the Car draws are:
- Cardholders must achieve a milestone in order to be eligible for a prize.
- Criteria for milestones will be advertised through the various advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Cardholders must print their prize voucher from the eHost during advertised redemption period and claim prizes before the voucher expiry dates, as indicated on vouchers.
- All prizes from the eHost will expire if not printed in the respective redemption period and
- Each week is a new earning week.
- The prizes wheel of fortune will have specific rules advertised at the wheel – such as, but not limited to – wheel must spin at least three revolutions before stopping
- Electronic prizes will be issued with warranties valid at Makro Store Strubensvalley.
- A valid TV licence will be required to claim TV prizes.
- Finalists and/or Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw for cash and car draws. Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Qualifiers may not be drawn more than once a day and/or draw, a redraw will be done should the same finalist be drawn on the same day and/or draw.
- All Participants are required to be present on the respective dates/times to be eligible for finalist selection (“Finalist Draw”), which will be determined by way of random draw(s). A redraw will occur should finalists not present themselves within 90 seconds and be in possession of their draw ticket and a positive and acceptable form of identification. Winners can also be verified on IGT.
- Guests who do not have a positive identification document on them, but whose positive form of identification is captured on the system will be verified against the system. If a guest cannot be verified against the system but has a positive form of identification on complex they will be allowed 5 minutes to fetch their document
- Finalists who opt-out and in such instances, shall be required to nominate in writing, as required by Silverstar Casino, another person (“the Nominee”) to act on their behalf in a specific draw for prize(s) (“ Prize Draw”), which draw will be held at a later time on the same day.
- Finalists shall provide a copy of their Nominee’s positive and acceptable form of identification and any other details as required by the Silverstar Casino. Specifically, the onus to ensure that Nominees are present for the above purposes shall rest solely with the finalist concerned.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket belonging to the winner and a positive and acceptable form of identification.
- In instances where only one eligible finalist is not present, the last draw mechanism, podium, box or similar device will be issued to this finalist by default of the other finalists choosing their draw mechanisms, podiums, boxes or similar devices.
- Persons acting on behalf of eligible finalists must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible finalist and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to finalists or prize winners.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, then nominate a representative, the Casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Collectively this promotion will see over R1.6 Million in Cash, Cars and Prize giveaways.
- The prize winner and/or finalist must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request.