Sign Up For Free
From Monday, 9 March 2020 to Saturday, 28 March 2020
Sign up to our Rewards programme between 09 to 26 March 2020 and automatically enter into a draw where you could WIN cash and other prizes! Sounds amazing right?
This is how you enter:
- All new sign-ups over the period will automatically be entered into a draw where they could win cash and other prizes.
- All participants will be issued with one (1) ticket
- Ticket will be valid for all 3 draws
- Guests migrating from other units will also qualify as a new sign up
- Guest will receive an SMS reminder to attend the draw, print tickets via eHost on the day
- Draws will take place at 21h00, at the Promotional Stage (Main Floor)
- Sign up is from 09 to 26 March
This is how the draw works
- Three (3) winners will be drawn
- Winners will be determined through electronic draw
- Guests will select prize reveal devices in the order they were drawn
- Draw will take place on the below dates:
- 14, 21 & 28 March
- Prizes will vary from draw to draw as follows:
|3rd Prize||Rewards Goodies Bag|
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to Gold Rewards cardholders. Entries cannot be purchased for cash, through any other form of consideration. Only new sign ups or migrations will be considered during the period 09 to 26 March 2020. Qualifying participants will be limited to one ticket, vaild for all draws in the competition.
- Finalists and/or Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw for cash and car draws. Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Qualifiers may not be drawn more than once a day and/or draw, a redraw will be done should the same finalist be drawn on the same day and/or draw.
- All Participants are required to be present at the draws on the respective dates and times to be eligible for a Prize: Provided that if a participant elects not to be present in person when the winner(s) are announced, the participant may nominate another person who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- Prescribed proxy nomination forms will be available for this purpose from 08h00 on the day of the draw until the start of the draw for which the proxy is to be nominated. Proxy nomination forms will be available at the Customer Services Desk.
- If participants contemplated in rule 9 above does not present himself or herself at the place of draw within the 90 second period and if he or she has not declined to be present at the draw by not signing the above-mentioned register, a re-draw will take place.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket belonging to the winner and positive and acceptable form of identification. Patron Manager System may also be used to verify participants’ identification.
- Winners shall provide a copy of their Nominee’s positive and acceptable form of identification and any other details as required by Silverstar Casino. Specifically, the onus to ensure that Nominees are present for the above purposes shall rest solely with the finalist concerned.
- In instances where only one eligible finalist is not present, the last draw mechanism, podium, box or similar device will be issued to this finalist by default of the other finalists choosing their draw mechanisms, podiums, boxes or similar devices.
- Persons acting on behalf of eligible finalists must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible finalist and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to finalists or prize winners.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, then nominate a representative, the Casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the casino.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Collectively this promotion will see over R10,000 in prize value given away.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request