From Monday, 3 August 2020 to Saturday, 31 October 2020
Silverstar is gearing up for spring with our oldie, back by popular demand, GEAR UP which runs from 3 August to 31 October 2020. Gear Up offers you a chance to win a share of R1 MILLION in cash and 6 VW UP’S. Are you up for the challenge? Play Slots and Tables to stand a chance to WIN.
Are you up for the challenge? Here’s how you enter:
- Rewards members need to play Slots or Tables with their Rewards card to earn points for tickets into car draws
- Points earning will run from 03 August to 25 October 2020
- Points earned will be per draw
- Electronic draws will take place on the below dates at 19h00 over the promotion period:
- 22 August
- 05 & 19 September
- 03, 17 & 31 October
- Members will need to swipe their Silverstar Rewards card at the eHost in order to activate their entries and print ticket receipts
- Ticket printing will commence at 12h00 and cut off 20h00 over the respective ticket printing periods
- Draws will take place at the promotional stage (Main Floor) at 19h00
- Members will be required to earn 100 points per entry
- Earning and ticket printing period will take place as follows:
|Draw||Earning Period||Ticket Printing||Prize Reveal|
|1||03 August - 16 August 2020||17 August - 21 August 2020||22 August 2020|
|2||17 August - 30 August 2020||31 August - 4 September 2020||5 September 2020|
|3||31 August - 13 September 2020||14 September - 18 September 2020||19 September 2020|
|4||14 September - 27 September 2020||28 September - 2 October 2020||3 October 2020|
|5||28 September - 11 October 2020||12 October - 16 October 2020||17 October 2020|
|6||12 October - 25 October 2020||26 October - 30 October 2020||31 October 2020|
|1st Prize||VW Up|
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into any category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to Gold, Platinum and Black Silverstar Rewards cardholders. Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration as only points earned during the promotional period will be considered. (03 August 08h00 – 25 October 20h00 2020). The more points you earn, the more tickets you get! There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can earn. Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables whilst using their Silverstar Rewards card.
- Entries will only be valid for a single draw. Participants will need to earn entries per draw over the respective earning periods.
- Qualifiers may not be drawn more than once on the same day in any draw. A redraw will be done should the same finalist be drawn on the draw.
- Qualification criteria for the Car draws are as follows:
- Gold cardholder: 100 points = 1 ticket entry
- Platinum cardholder: 100 points = 1 ticket entry
- Black cardholder : 100 points = 1 ticket entry
- Qualification criteria for the Car draws are as follows:
- Finalists and/or Prize winners will be selected by way of random selection for all draws. Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through advertising mediums for this promotion.
- Participants are not required to be present at the draws on the respective dates/times to be eligible for a Prize. Prescribed proxy nomination forms will be available from the time ticket printing starts until 15 minutes before the start of the draw for which the proxy is to be nominated. Proxy nomination forms will be available at the Customer Service Desk.
- Participants who are drawn and are not present, nor have a nominated proxy to represent them, will have a random audience member selected to represent them in the draw prize reveal.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Patron Manager System may also be used to verify participants’ identification.
- Winners shall provide a copy of their Nominee’s positive and acceptable form of identification and any other details as required by Silverstar Casino. Specifically, the onus to ensure that Nominees are present for the above purposes shall rest solely with the finalist concerned.
- Persons acting on behalf of eligible finalists must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible finalist and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to finalists or prize winners.
- Should a prize winner be eligible for a prize but is not present for the draw, nor have nominated a proxy to represent them at the draw, the Casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw at the casino.
- Should the prize winner not claim the prize within 15 days from the day of the draw, the prize will be forfeited.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Collectively this promotion will see R1 Million in Cash and prize giveaways.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request