Dining at StayEasy Lusaka
Breakfast, Bar & Nearby
Join us for complimentary breakfast, pick up something from the bar for poolside refreshment or head to Levy Junction Mall next door for a choice of takeaway and eating out spots.
Fresh, light, tasty and on-the-house, the StayEasy everyday breakfast is just what you need to start your day the right way. A selection of continental options, hot breakfast choices as well as juice, tea and coffee is served from 06h30 to 09h30 seven days a week for you to enjoy in our sunny breakfast room or by the pool.
- 06h30 to 09h30 Monday to Sunday
Enjoy self-service snack-satisfaction 24/7 from the vending machine next to our breakfast room.
Relax in your room with a glass of red or enjoy a taste of Zambia with a cold Mosi by the pool. From 10h00 daily a limited bar service is offered in our lounge. A selection of wines, spirits, beers and non-alcoholic options are available for purchase until 22h00 every day.
Levy Junction Mall – Zambia’s largest and first fully-enclosed mall is home to 70+ big name and local stores as well as a selection of eating out, fast-food and grocery shopping choices. Hotel guests are welcome to enjoy their takeaway in our dining lounge, beside the pool or in their rooms.
Eating Out at Levy Junction Mall
- Mugg and Bean
- Hungry Lion
- Food Lovers Market
Musuku Restaurant – Musuku Restaurant at Southern Sun Ridgeway is a Lusaka favourite dining destination specialising in a taste-of-home wherever you’ve arrived from. Local menu highlights like Nshima, Kafue bream and Mosi beer are at home next to made-to-order pizza-perfection, grill classics and imported wine selections. Musuku is 10 minutes’ drive towards Lusaka’s quiet embassy district.
Trying a local delicacy? Here’s our go-to-guide for Zambia dining:
- Nshima - a stiff porridge made from ground maize that’s a good complement to beans or stew.
- Ifisashi - a popular vegetarian dish made with local greens and peanuts.
- Kapenta – tiny and tasty sardines deep fried and served as a snack or eaten as part of a meal
- Kafue bream – whole grilled or fried bream from the river Kafue. A local favourite with good reason.
- Infinkubala (mopane) – caterpillars for dinner is understandably not everyone’s idea of delicious, but this local staple is protein rich, kinder to the environment and you might just find yourself going back for seconds.