80s vs 90s
From Wednesday, 15 January 2020 to Sunday, 8 March 2020 Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Venue: The Barnyard Theatre Suncoast
Times: Tue -Thu (19h30) | Fri & Sat (20h00) | Sun (14h00)
15 January – 29 February
Only R140 per person & Under 12 Kids Free Daily
- Plus Pensioners 50% OFF on Sundays
- R140 Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Tuesdays
- *Excluding Valentine’s Day
1 March – 8 March
- Tuesday (19h30) – R180 Buy 1 Get 1 free
- Wed (19h30) to Thursday (19h30) – R180 per person
- Sunday (14h00) – R140pp PLUS *Kids under 12 years FREE (2 children per adult) & Pensioners HALF PRICE (telephonic bookings only).
Two decades collide with the hottest hits!
A musical roller coaster ride which is loads of fun for the audience, who are transported by a funky ten-piece cast into a premillennial retro zone of note!
80s vs 90s boasts a playlist that is guaranteed to be loved by all - THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!
Whether you an eighties fan, nineties fan or sitting on the fence drinking hot chocolate …. “everyone’s a winner baby”.
Twenty years of hits take up arms in an epic sonic clash that has fewer casualties than the Battle of Waterloo, way less stress than the Battle of The Bulge and minimal fall out compared to the Battle of The Sexes!
In terms of exciting audience participation, with the crowd (spurred on by the performers) frequently voicing their support for their preferred decade, to quote MC Hammer “You Can’t Touch This!”
Terms and Conditions
- The Barnyard Theatre reserves the right to change any shows, dates, prices, cast members & show content without notice.
- Tsogo Rewards Members enjoy instant *discount (from 10% OFF).
- *May not be used in conjunction with other discounts.
- * limited to 10 tickets per show per cardholder