WIN a Fundraising Event at the NEW Suncoast Barnyard
From Wednesday, 12 September 2018 to Friday, 30 November 2018
Venue: The Barnyard Theatre Suncoast
In an effort to give back to the community The Barnyard Theatre Suncoast is giving away one fundraising prize. Winners will be entitled to a full venue hire at Suncoast Barnyard including the resident Barnyard show with no ticket fee/charge. Winners then have the opportunity to sell the show tickets at the full public ticket rate, or more. All income generated through the fundraiser’s ticket sales will be awarded to the pre-elected charity/special cause.
Suncoast Barnyard encourages the community to get involved, spread the word & enter this exciting competition!
To Enter, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Go to www.barnyardtheatre.co.za/SuncoastFundraising
- Step 2: Fill in the entry form on the web page & tell us about your cause
- Step 3: SUBMIT your entry
Entries Close: 30 November 2018
Terms & Conditions
- Participating venues: The NEW Suncoast Barnyard
- (Suncoast Barnyard opens December 2018, prize redeemable on dates provided by venue manager for February or March 2019)
- If the winner is unable to sell the full venue tickets within 2 weeks prior to the event date, The Barnyard Theatre reserves the right to open up the balance of the unsold tickets to public sale and the fundraiser will only benefit from tickets sold by the fundraiser
- A selection of dates will be made available to the winner by the venue
- Prize is not redeemable for cash
- Full venue fundraising event including the resident Barnyard show, all the winner needs to do is sell the tickets.
- Entries close 30 November 2018
- Winners will be announced 3 December 2018 on the Suncoast Barnyard Theatre Facebook page and winners will be contacted directly
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive email notifications from the Barnyard Theatre relating to show line-ups, latest specials and attractions.
- You will be able to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the relevant link in emails received.