Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 Durban
From Friday, 31 May 2019 to Sunday, 2 June 2019
Venue and Times
- 31 May: 09h00-18h30 (The Globe)
- 01 June: 08h00-17h00 (The Globe and Car Park 3)
- 02 June: 08h00-22h00 (The Globe, Car Park 3 and The Sundeck)
Free to Public:
Athletes entry fee from:
- Tier 2: R 3 990 (5 January – 26 April 2019)
- Tier 3: R 4 640 (27 April – 17 May 2019)
Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 Durban, set in one of the new "Seven Wonder Cities" of the world, offers athletes and their families the chance to enjoy Durban’s Golden Mile with sun-kissed beaches, a warm subtropical climate and an unrivalled city pulse.
The race hub (registration, expo, race office and transition area) is situated at the gorgeous Suncoast Casino, with Tsogo Sun the official accommodation partner.