Festive Money Shower
From Saturday, 7 December 2019 to Sunday, 29 December 2019 Every Saturday, Sunday
Time: 14h00 - 18h00
Exclusive to Rewards cardholders
Play Slots or Tables and stand a chance to win a share of R160,000 in FREEPLAY!
How to Enter:
Play your favourite Slot Machine or Tables game on the non-smoking casino floor and smoking casino
What can I win?
A share of R20,000 in FreePlay each day!
- No person under 18 years is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is exclusive to Suncoast Rewards Cardholders who are actively playing Slots and/or Tables on the Smoking Casino Floor and Non-Smoking Casino Floors (excluding the Salon Privé and Private rooms) with their Suncoast Rewards cards.
- The promotion will take place every Saturday and Sunday in December; from 07-29 December 2019.
- The activation will start 14h00 on each activation day and will continue till 18h00 or until the entire prize pool of R20, 000 FreePlay is won, whichever happens sooner.
- RAPS (Random Active Player Selection) software will be utilized to generate winners during the activation times. Patrons must be actively playing Slots and Tables with their Rewards cards on the main casino floor (Smoking and Non-Smoking) to be eligible for selection.
- A generated and verified winner at a Slot machine or Table game will be given the opportunity to enter the Money Shower device.
- Winners will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of a Suncoast Rewards card and positive and acceptable form of identification. Should the Participant be in possession of only one of these verification requirements, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the Participant using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the Participant to present the valid verification documentation.
- Should the Prize Winner or Nominee NOT present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Winners selected will be given 90 seconds inside the Money Shower device to grab and insert as many notes as they can in the money box located on the side of the device.
- After the 90 seconds, the amount of ‘’imitation’’ notes collected by the participant will be counted and will be the same FreePlay amount that the participant will receive.
- In the event that a winner is wearing a skirt and/or is medically unfit to participate in the promotion the winner can nominate a volunteer/proxy to participate on their behalf in which case the volunteer/proxy cannot be a previous participant/winner on the same activation day.
- Volunteers/proxy nominations must be made aware that they are playing on behalf of the actual winner and are not entitled to the prizes won at the end of the promotion or 90 seconds inside the unit.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominee).
- Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of FreePlay.
- For Slots winners: FreePlay will be loaded directly onto the winner’s Rewards card within the hour of winning.
- For Tables winners: Prize letters will be issued to the winners which will be redeemable at the Cash Desk.
- Prize winners have 15 days to redeem their prizes and a valid form of identification will be required when redeeming prizes.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, transferred or any other form of consideration.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk upon request.