Friday, 9 August 2019
Play Slots or Tables and stand a chance to win a share of R20,000 in CASH!
How to Enter:
Play your favourite Slot Machine or Tables game on the non-smoking casino floor and smoking casino between 14h00 – 18h00, to stand a chance of winning a share of R20,000 in cash.
- No person under 18 years is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is exclusive to Suncoast Rewards Cardholders and Day Cardholders who are actively playing Slots and/or Tables on the Smoking Casino Floor and Non-Smoking Casino Floors (excluding the Salon Privé and Private rooms).
- The activation will start 14h00 on the activation day and will continue till 18h00 or till the entire prize pool of R20,000 is won, whichever happens sooner.
- Slots winners will be randomly selected using a Traditional Fish Bowl with all Slot Machine numbers deposited inside.
- If the guest is not actively playing on the slot machine chosen, the Promotions staff will move to the first machine on the right and continue to do so until an active player is located.
- Tables winners will be randomly selected using a Traditional Fish Bowl that has all Table Numbers deposited inside.
- If there is only one guest at a Tables game, then that guest will automatically qualify. If there are two and more guests seated at the Table then the domino method will be applied whereby the guest that chooses the highest denomination domino will qualify to go inside the cash grab unit.
- Once a winner is verified at a Slot machine or a Table game, promotions staff will then usher the winner to the Cash Grab unit where the guest will be given 90 seconds inside the unit to win cash.
- In the event that a guest is wearing a skirt and/or is medically unfit to participate in the promotion the guest can nominate a volunteer/proxy to step in the Cash Grab unit on their behalf in which case the volunteer/proxy cannot be a previous Cash Grab participant/winner.
- Volunteers/proxy nominations must be made aware that they are playing on behalf of the actual winner and are not entitled to the cash won at the end of the promotion or 90 seconds inside the unit.
- Cash Grab contestants selected will be given 90 seconds in the Cash Grab unit to grab and insert as much Imitation’ money as they can in the money box located on the Cash Grab device.
- After the 90 seconds, the amount of ‘’imitation’’ money collected by the contestant will be counted and will be the same cash amount that the contestant will receive.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for the receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner immediately after the promotion at the promotions area.
- Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of Cash. A Prize letter and a Cash Voucher will be issued to each winner which will be redeemable at the Cash Desk. Prize winners have 15 days to redeem their cash prizes at any of the Suncoast Cash Desk. A valid form of identification will be required when redeeming the Cash prizes.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for Freeplay, transferred or any other form of consideration.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk upon request