From Monday, 1 July 2019 to Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Exclusive to Suncoast Rewards cardholders*
How to enter:
Play your favourite Slots and/or Tables games to earn points for draw entries.
- Gold Cardholders: 100 Points = 1 ticket
- Platinum Cardholders: 300 Points = 1 ticket
- Black Cardholders: 2,000 Points = 1 ticket
- Gold Cardholders: 300 points = 1 ticket
- Platinum Cardholders: 900 points = 1 ticket
- Black Cardholders: 6,000 points = 1 ticket
|Dates||Cash Draws |
|Time||Draws at 19h00 and 21h00|
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- The promotional period begins on Thursday, 01 July and closes on Wednesday, 25 September 2019.
- This promotion is open to Gold, Platinum & Black Suncoast cardholders.
- The points earning period for the Black Card CASH draws commences at 08h00 on Monday, 01 July 2019 and ends on Tuesday, 03 September 2019 at 07h59
- The points earning period for the Black Card CAR draw commences at 08h00 on Monday, 01 July 2019 and ends on Tuesday 17 September 2019 07h59
- The points earning period for the Platinum and Gold CASH draws commences at 08h00 on Monday, 01 July 2019 and ends on Tuesday, 10 September 2019 at 07h59
- The points earning period for the Platinum and Gold CAR draw commences at 08h00 on Monday, 01 July 2019 and ends on Tuesday, 24 September 2019 at 07h59
- Points qualification criteria:
- Cash draws:
- Gold Cardholders cash draw: 100 Points = 1 ticket
- Platinum Cardholders cash draw: 300 Points = 1 ticket
- Black Cardholders cash draw: 2,000 Points = 1 ticket
- CAR draws:
- Gold Cardholders car draw: 300 points = 1 ticket
- Platinum Cardholders car draw 900 points = 1 ticket
- Black Cardholders car draw 6,000 points = 1 ticket
- Cash draws:
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points burning or through any other form of consideration.
- Only points earned up until 07h59 on the day before each cash and car draws will be considered for the draw on the following day.
- Points earned from 08h00 on the day before the draw are eligible for entry into the following week’s draw (i.e.: not the following day’s draw).
- The points earning criteria used and the entry bin that participants qualify for is determined by the participant’s card status on the day of the draw. The participant’s card status may change during the course of the promotion if the guest has been upgraded or downgraded.
- Ticket earning is unlimited and determined by the points earned.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the e-Hosts, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open.
- Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws by completing the Opt out register. Patrons who decline to be present are not required to nominate a proxy on their behalf. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing the Opt out register.
- The prescribed Opt out register will be available from 12h00 -20h55 on draw days at the Guest Services desk or Salon Privé desk, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of the winning ticket and/or Suncoast card belonging to the prize winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification will be required. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a prize winner using the Patron Management System, should the prize winner not be in possession of valid identification. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the prize winner to present a valid form of identification.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present by completing the Opt out register, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw by completing the Opt out register, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Opt out register. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within fifteen (15) days from the day of the draw at the Salon Privé Desk.
- In instances where only one eligible prize winner is not present due to declining the invitation to be present by completing the Opt out register, the last draw mechanism, podium, box or similar device will be issued to this prize winner by default of the other prize winners choosing their draw mechanisms, podiums, boxes or similar devices.
- In instances where more than one eligible prize winner is not present due to declining the invitation to be present by completing the Opt out register, Volunteers will be selected to act on behalf of these eligible Prize winners (the representative/volunteer may include amongst others, members from the public, other patrons or guests, Suncoast Casino staff or representatives from the Promotional company).
- Proxies or volunteers acting on behalf of eligible Participants must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible Participants and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to prize winners by completing the Proxy section of the prescribed Proxy form.
- Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of cash, except for the respective Tier Car draws main prizes.
- Prize letters will be issued to the Cash winners which will be redeemable at any Cash Desk at Suncoast Casino.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- A valid identity document/driver’s license will be required upon redeeming the Cash prizes.
- The car won by a Black card holder will be Volvo XC40.
- The car won by a Platinum card holder will be a Volvo V40 Cross Country.
- The car won by the Gold card holder will be a Volvo V40.
- The vehicles on display at Suncoast are the actual vehicles that will be awarded to the winner.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino or dealership within Fifteen (15) days of the draw.
- Should the winner decide to sell the car to the dealership instead of taking the actual car then that transaction is between the winner and the dealership.
- The dealership will advise on delivery date. The dealership’s Terms and Conditions apply.
- Should a prize be given away other than a cash prize and this prize is found to be damaged when won then Suncoast reserves the right to have this prize repaired at Suncoast’s cost or to replace the prize with a similar prize of similar value. The discretion on the choice of action with regards to the damaged prize lies with Suncoast.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk upon request.