From Tuesday, 7 May 2019 to Tuesday, 25 June 2019 Every Tuesday
Venue: Non-smoking casino floor
Times : 12h00, 15h00, 19h00 and 22h00
It’s time to brush up on your Bingo Lingo and head to the Casino Floor for our exciting new Super 9 promotion! Taking place on Tuesdays, this exciting game-with-a-twist gives you the chance to pick your numbers before the Roulette Wheel is spun!
Here’s how it works:
- Super 9 tickets are available at the dedicated promotion area between 11h00 - 14h45 and 17h00 - 21h45 on the day for just R50 each
- Choose 9 numbers (ranging from 0 – 36) and circle them on your Super 9 ticket
- Keep the original ticket and hand the duplicate ticket (along with your completed details) to the Promotions Director
- Watch the Roulette Wheel spin to determine the winning numbers
- The first person to have all 9 numbers called before 18 spins wins the jackpot
|First place winner||R5 000 or 60% of buy-ins |
(whichever is the greater amount)
|Consolation prize||40% of buy-ins|
- No person under the age of 18 is allowed to Gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, who is self-excluded, or who falls into the category of excluded persons is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- The promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly controls or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners’ business partners or immediate family members.
- The Super 9 promotion will take place every Tuesday at 12h00, 15h00, 19h00 & 22h00. Times are subject to change during the promotional period.
- Participants can purchase ticket/s at the dedicated Super 9 promotion area on the casino floor.
- Entry tickets will only be sold from 11h00-14h45 and 17h00-21h45 on Tuesdays, until 15 minutes before each game session.
- Each entry ticket costs R50 and entries are limited to 5 per person per game session.
- The total number of entry tickets will be capped at 250 entries per game session.
- The verification section on the ticket must be completed in full and accurately.
- Participants are required to select and circle 9 lucky numbers from 0 to 36 on their Super 9 ticket.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that their selected numbers are clearly circled on their ticket using only a pen and the selected circled numbers are clearly visible on the duplicate copy.
- The top copy of the ticket must be retained by the Promotion Director and the duplicate portion must be handed to participant.
- The Roulette Wheel will be used as the mechanism for the random number selection.
- The first person to have all 9 of their numbers called within the first 18 spins, and the participants shouts “Super 9”, the participant will be declared the winner and will win the jackpot.
- The progressive jackpot will be equal to 60% of buy-ins or a minimum of R5,000 – whichever is the greater amount.
- At each of the tournaments 40% of the buy-ins will be issued as consolation prize(s) to the first person/s to get 9 numbers after the 18th spin.
- A key licensed Tables staff member may be appointed as the Tournament Director, and another Tables staff member will perform the duties of spinning the ball in the Roulette wheel in accordance to our existing Roulette Procedures.
- A “no spin” is to be declared by the Tournament Director for any spin in which the ball has either:
- been spun out of the wheel,
- not completed at least 4 revolutions around the track of the wheel,
- been caught up in the rotational part of the wheel for more than two revolutions,
- the ball is physically obstructed by a guest, or by an obstruction placed onto or into the wheel.
- A “no spin” will not be counted as a spin. After a “no spin” has been declared, the Dealer will place the ball back onto the last winning number, and will re-spin the ball.
- If a number is repeated during the course of the game, the double spin will be disregarded in respect of the progressive jackpot.
- If more than one participant wins a Super 9 simultaneously, the prize money will be shared equally amongst the winners.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure there are only 9 numbers circled and that there are no scratches or marks on their ticket as all tickets with additional marks or scratches will be disqualified from the game.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to check their entry ticket and shout “Super 9” on the last number called, if all nine numbers on their ticket have been spun.
- Any changes to the numbers on the entry ticket, prior to the game starting must be signed off by the Promotion Director.
Manual Draw – 28 May and 25 June 2019
- Should there be NO Jackpot winner on the last day of the promotion – for each respective month (28 May and 25 June 2019) – a manual draw will be conducted at 22h30.
- Draw date and times will be advertised through the advertising mediums used for this promotion
- All ticket entries that are handed to the Promotion Director (prior to each session on the day), will be entered into an entry box for the draw. Tickets for the draw cannot be purchased for points or through any other form of consideration
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw. Only THREE winners will be announced to share the Jackpot prize equally, meaning it has to be 3 unique ticketholders drawn to win. If one ticketholder is drawn more than once then there will be a redraw until a unique ticket is drawn.
- The final Jackpot prize pool will be split equally between the 3 winners, rounded down to the nearest whole number.
- The verification team will validate the tickets before the participants are announced as winners.
- Participants do not have to be present at the draw to be eligible to win.
- Prizes must be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner, within 15 days from the date of the draw at Suncoast Casino
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for FreePlay. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The jackpot prize advertised is the actual prize to be won.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used to conduct the draw, at the sole discretion of Management
- Every participant in this promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of the rules are available at the Guest Services Desk upon request