From Wednesday, 1 January 2020 to Sunday, 29 March 2020
Important Notice 24 March 2020
In compliance with the President’s announcement asking for National Lockdown, Suncoast has temporarily closed. As a result, ticket earning for this promotion ended at 02h00 on the 24 March when all Gaming activity was officially stopped. The remaining draws for this promotion initially scheduled for 25 & 29 March will be rescheduled and communicated once the lockdown is over.
Due to the increasing risks of the Coronavirus and the Government restrictions on public gatherings, please note the amended draw procedures effective 17 March 2020
- As per the above Summer Loving promotion, there will be NO public facing draws on the scheduled dates: 18, 22, 25 or 29 March.
- All the Midday Cashout draws will take place as per above process.
- We will communicate via SMS to all promotional qualifiers. If you qualify for the promotion but are opted out for communication from Suncoast, kindly check the Suncoast website for updated communication in this regard.
- Qualifiers do NOT need to come to Suncoast to enter their tickets. Suncoast will enter all qualifiers tickets into the draws on their behalf.
We will ensure that the utmost transparency of this process is shared with all our guests, but ask for your understanding as we balance the need to honour commitments and award prizes to our guests that have been playing towards these prizes from 1 January 2020 with the need to provide a safe and hygienic environment for everyone.
Win your share of R360,000 in cash!
*Exclusive to Suncoast Rewards cardholders*
How to enter:
Play your favourite Slots and/or Tables games to earn points for draw entries.
- Gold card: every 50 points = 1 entry
- Platinum card: every 50 points = 1 entry
- Black card: every 50 points = 1 entry
*** All cardholders will receive 1 free ticket, into the first draw they attend***
|8 January 2020||12 January 2020|
|15 January 2020||19 January 2020|
|22 January 2020||26 January 2020|
|29 January 2020||2 February 2020|
|5 February 2020||9 February 2020|
|12 February 2020||16 February 2020|
|19 February 2020||23 February 2020|
|26 February 2020||1 March 2020|
|4 March 2020||8 March 2020|
|11 March 2020||15 March 2020|
|18 March 2020||22 March 2020|
|25 March 2020||29 March 2020|
Draw procedures and rules for this promotion have been impacted by Government measures put in place to curb the spread of Corona virus. Notices regarding these procedures and rules, published on 17 & 24 March are available above. Rules 3,4,12,13,15,16, 17,21,22,23 have been impacted by the notices issued.
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is exclusive to Suncoast Rewards Cardholders (the “Participants”) and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional period commences from 08h00 on 01 January 2020 and ends at 12h00 on 29 March 2020.
- The draws will be on Wednesdays and Sundays at 12h00, dates and times as follows:
- 08, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 January 2020
- 02, 05, 09, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26 February 2020
- 01, 04, 08, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 March 2020
Ticket Earning (Entry Criteria):
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using their Suncoast Rewards card during the points earning period.
- Tickets (Entries) are determined by the number of points earned by a Participant during the Points Earning Period and cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Points are not transferable.
- Ticket earning is unlimited, however Participants may only win once per draw.
- Participants will be entitled to tickets based on the following point criteria.
Tier Points per 1 Ticket Points Earning Commences Points Earning Ends Black, Platinum & Gold 50 08h00, 01 January 2020 07h59, 28 March 2020
- Only points earned up until 07h59 on the day before each draw will be considered for the draw on the following day. Points earned from 08h00 on the day before the draw are eligible for entry into the following week’s draw within the promotional period (i.e. not the following day’s draw).
- The points earning criteria used and the entry bin that participants qualify for is determined by the participant’s card status on the day of the draw. The participant’s card status may change during the course of the promotion, if the guest has been upgraded or downgraded.
- All Active Suncoast Cardholders will receive ONE complimentary ticket to the first midday draw they attend. This complimentary ticket may only be redeemed once and can be redeemed for a Wednesday or Sunday draw.
Draw Participation Process
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the eHosts, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The entry bins for this promotion will open 08h00 and close at 12h00 for all draws. Draw times and dates will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must be present at the promotional draw area when the tickets are drawn/generated and the onus is upon the participant to check their selected unique ticket numbers against the numbers that have been generated in order to ascertain they are a winner. If a participant elects not to be present in person when the tickets are drawn, the participant may nominate another person (Nominee) who has been duly authorised in writing to attend the draw on behalf of a participant in the form and manner determined by management, the details of which will be available at the Guest Services Desk and Salon Privé Desk (black card). This facility will be available from the time the entry bin opens till five minutes before each draw.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw.
- Prize Winners who are present or Nominees will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of the winning ticket and/or Suncoast card belonging to the Prize Winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Should the Participant be in possession of only one of these verification requirements, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the Participant using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the Participant to present the valid verification documentation.
- Should the Prize Winner or Nominee NOT present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Winners drawn are requested to be present at a Prize Reveal in order to select their prizes from a set of podiums or similar device. This Prize Reveal will take place immediately after the winners are drawn.
- The cash prize breakdown for each draw, is as follows:
- Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of cash vouchers redeemable at Suncoast Cashdesk. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for Casino FreePlay or any other form of consideration unless otherwise advertised.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Nominee) within 15 days of the draw from the Guest Services Desk or Salon Privé Desk (black card).
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk and the Salon Privé desks upon request