From Monday, 1 July 2019 to Wednesday, 25 September 2019
*Exclusive to Suncoast Rewards cardholders*
How to enter:
Play your favourite Slots and/or Tables games to earn points for draw entries.
- Gold For every 50 points – 1 entry
- Platinum For every 50 points – 1 entry
- Black For every 50 points – 1 entry
*P.S. All cardholders will receive 1 free ticket, into the first draw they attend!
|Prize pool||R17,000 cash per draw|
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to Gold, Platinum & Black Suncoast Rewards cardholders. The promotional period commences at 08h00 on Monday, 01 July 2019 and ends at 12h00 on Wednesday, 25 September 2019.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points burning or through any other form of consideration. Tickets will be issued for points earned from playing Slots and Tables during the promotional period
Tickets through points earning:
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using their Suncoast Rewards card. Qualification criteria for the weekly Cash draws are:
- Gold Every 50 points = 1 entry ticket
- Platinum Every 50 points = 1 entry ticket
- Black Every 50 points = 1 entry ticket
- Points earning commences at 08h00 on 01 July 2019 and ends at 07h59 on 24 September 2019.
- Only points earned up until Tuesdays at 07h59 are qualified into the weekly Wednesday draws and will be eligible for entry into the draw.
- The points earning criteria used and the entry bin that participants qualify for is determined by the participant’s card status on the day of the draw. The participant’s card status may change during the course of the promotion, if the guest has been upgraded or downgraded.
- Ticket earning is unlimited and determined by the points earned.
- Each Cardholder will be offered ONE complimentary ticket to the first midday draw they attend. This complimentary ticket may only be redeemed once
- Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of Cash.
- Prize letters will be issued to the winners which will be redeemable at any Cash Desk at Suncoast Casino.
- A valid form of identification will be required upon redeeming the Cash prizes.
- Prize winners have fifteen (15) days to redeem their cash prizes at any of the Suncoast Cash desks.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for FreePlay, transferred or any other form of consideration
Participation and Proxy nomination process
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw. Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) at the e-Hosts, on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open.
- The points earning period per draw and Proxy nomination times per draw is as follows:
Draw Dates Points Earning Period Entry Bins From 08h00 on Until 07h59 Open at Closes at 10-Jul-19 01-Jul-19 09-Jul-19 08h00 12h00 17-Jul-19 01-Jul-19 16-Jul-19 08h00 12h00 24-Jul-19 01-Jul-19 23-Jul-19 08h00 12h00 31-Jul-19 01-Jul-19 30-Jul-19 08h00 12h00 07-Aug-19 01-Jul-19 06-Aug-19 08h00 12h00 14-Aug-19 01-Jul-19 13-Aug-19 08h00 12h00 21-Aug-19 01-Jul-19 20-Aug-19 08h00 12h00 28-Aug-19 01-Jul-19 27-Aug-19 08h00 12h00 04-Sep-19 01-Jul-19 03-Sep-19 08h00 12h00 11-Sep-19 01-Jul-19 10-Sep-19 08h00 12h00 18-Sep-19 01-Jul-19 17-Sep-19 08h00 12h00 25-Sep-19 01-Jul-19 24-Sep-19 08h00 12h00
- Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws by completing a Proxy Form. Participants must nominate a Proxy to act on their behalf. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by Participants and Proxies when completing a Proxy Form.
- The prescribed Proxy Forms will be available at the Guest Services and Privé desk from 08h00 until 12h00 on the day of the draw where a Participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Suncoast card belonging to the Participant and; positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a Participant using the Patron Management System, should the Participant not be in possession of valid identification. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the Participant to present a valid form of identification.
- Should the Participant or nominated proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Proxies acting on behalf of eligible Participants must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible Participants and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to prize winners by completing the Proxy section of the prescribed Proxy Form.
- Prizes are to be collected and signed for receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner (not Proxy), as the case may be, within 15 days from the date of the draw from the Guest Services Desk at the casino where the prize(s) were won.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling a draw date.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk and the Salon Privé desks upon request.