Slots Payback 2020
From Friday, 13 December 2019 to Saturday, 1 February 2020
The promotion launches 13 December 2019 *Exclusive to Suncoast Gold, Platinum and Black Rewards cardholders*.
Print your tickets for the Slots Payback MEGA draw before 9pm on Saturday 1 February.
Open to all 12 month active patrons who were gaming active (Slots or Tables) from 01 January 2019 – 31 December 2019 with their Suncoast rewards card (new sign ups from 13 January to 31 December included) will receive 1 FREE TICKET into the Cash & Car draw.
How to enter:
Play your favourite Slots games to earn points for tickets to enter into the Cash & Car draw.
- Black - 100 points per ticket
- Platinum - 100 points per ticket
- Gold - 100 points per ticket
- Guests must swipe their Suncoast cards at the eHost on the draw date in order to activate their ticket entries into the electronic draw database
- Tickets may be entered from 12h00 on Friday, 31 January 2020 to Saturday, 20h00, 01 February 2020
- The prescribed Opt-out register will be made available from 12h00 on Friday, 31 January to 20h00 on Saturday, 01 February 2020.
- Guests that choose to Opt-out and not be present at the draw do not need to nominate a Proxy on their behalf. Volunteers will be selected on their behalf.
Draw Date & Time:
- The Car draw will take place at 21h00 at the Main Stage and will be an equal opportunity All Tier Cash & Car draw.
The Cash & Car draw will take place on Saturday, 01 February 2020. There will be various satellite stations on complex and casino floor for view and verification of winners. Satellite stations will be in the following areas:
- Main Stage (promenade)
- Food Court
- Salon Prive
- Smoking Casino floor
- Non-Smoking floor
There will be 1 draw which will take place on 01 February 2020 and guests will stand a chance to win 1 Car and Cash prizes, as follows:
|Position||Prize||Top Up Prizes|
|1||VW Golf 2.0 TSI DSG R Line||R5,000|
- Any person who is under 18, or who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who falls into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from gambling and/or participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is exclusive to Suncoast Rewards Cardholders (the “Participants”) and it is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotional period commences on 13 December 2019 at 08h00 and ends on 01 February 2020 at 21h00.
Ticket Earning (Entry Criteria)
- This promotion is open to Gold, Platinum & Black cardholders who have actively gamed (Tables/Slots) in the period 01 January 2019 – 31 December 2019.
- Each of these players will receive 1 Free Ticket for the Car draw and the opportunity to earn additional tickets by playing Slots only while using with their Suncoast Rewards Card during the Points Earning Period (See Below).
- Tickets (Entries) are determined by the number of points earned by a Participant during the Points Earning Period and cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Points are not transferable.
- Ticket earning is unlimited and determined by the number of points earned, however Participants may only win once per draw.
- Black - 100 points = 1 draw ticket
- Platinum - 100 points = 1 draw ticket
- Gold: - 100 points = 1 draw ticket
Points Earning Period:
- Points earning starts on Friday 13 December 2019 at 08h00
- Points earning ends on Thursday, 30 January 2020 at 07h59
- Only points earned from 13 December 2019 (08h00) to Thursday, 30 January 2020 (07h59) will be considered.
Draw Participation and Opt-Out Process:
- One draw for all tiers (Black, Platinum and Gold) will be held on Saturday, 01 February 2020 at 21h00.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random electronic draw.
- Participants must activate their entries into the draw at any of the eHost terminals prior to the actual draw within the specified times during which the entry bin is open. The entry bin for this promotion will open on 31 January 2020 at 12h00 and close on 01 February 2020 at 20h00. Draw time and date will advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion
- Participants may register to decline to be present at the draws by completing the Opt-out register. Patrons who decline to be present are not required to nominate a proxy on their behalf. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by participants when completing the Opt-out register.
- The prescribed Opt-out register will be available from 31 January 2020 at 12h00 to 01 February 2020 at 20h00 and will be situated at the Guest Services desk & Salon Prive where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Prize Winners will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of the winning ticket, Suncoast card and positive and acceptable form of identification. Should the Participant be in possession of only one of these verification requirements, reasonable steps shall be taken to verify the Participant using the Patron Management System. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the Participant to present the valid verification documentation.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation to be present by completing the Opt-out register, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw by completing the Opt-out register, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the Opt-out register. In such circumstances the prize winner may claim the prize within fifteen (15) days from the day of the draw at the Guest Services Desk.
- In instances where only one eligible prize winner is not present due to declining the invitation to be present by completing the Opt-out register, the last draw mechanism, podium, box or similar device will be issued to this prize winner by default of the other prize winners choosing their draw mechanisms, podiums, boxes or similar device.
- In instances where more than one eligible prize winner is not present due to declining the invitation to be present by completing the Opt-out register, Volunteers will be selected to act on behalf of these eligible prize winners (the representative/volunteer may include amongst others, members from the public, other patrons or guests, Suncoast Casino staff or representatives from the Promotional company).
- Volunteers acting on behalf of eligible Participants must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of the eligible Participants and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to prize winners
- The prize breakdown for the All Tier Cash & Car draw is as follows.
- VW Golf 7 2.0 TSI R DSG, Tornado Red
- R50,000 in CASH
- R35,000 in CASH
- R25,000 in CASH
- R20,000 in CASH
- All winners who are present at the draw, will receive R5, 000 in Slots FreePlay as a Top up Prize.
- Winners drawn are requested to be present at a Prize Reveal, in order to select their prizes from a set of podiums or similar device. This Prize Reveal will take place immediately after the winners are drawn at 21h00.
- Cash Prizes for this promotion will be in the form of cash vouchers redeemable at Suncoast Cash Desks. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for Casino FreePlay or any other form of consideration unless otherwise advertised.
- Slots FreePlay letters will be issued to all winners that are present and can be redeemed at the Guest Services Desk. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- A valid Identity Document or Driver’s License will be required upon redeeming the Cash Prizes and Slots FreePlay Prizes.
- The vehicle on display at Suncoast is the actual vehicle that will be awarded to the winner.
- Should a prize be given away other than a cash prize and this prize is found to be damaged when won then Suncoast reserves the right to have this prize repaired at Suncoast’s cost or to replace the prize with similar prize of similar value. The discretion on the choice of action with regards to the damaged prize lies with Suncoast.
- The prize winners must claim the prize at the casino or dealership within fifteen (15) days of the draw.
- Should the winner decide to sell the car to the dealership instead of taking the actual car that transaction is between the winner and the dealership.
- The dealership will advise on delivery date. The dealership’s Terms and Conditions will apply.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used at the sole discretion of Management. This includes electing to reschedule the draw if need be.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk, Salon Prive desk upon request