Money Mania Large Scale Promotion
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Reward Programme Cards.
- All card holders will have to earn points in their respective tiers to receive draw tickets. Below is the qualifying criteria
- Gold – 100 points = 1 draw ticket
- Platinum – 250 points = 1 draw ticket
- Black – 500 points = 1 draw ticket
- All cardholders - 600 points = 1 additional ticket for the Bonus draw
- Qualification period for each draw:
- 26 August Draw – earn tickets from 1 August – 25 August
- 30 September Draw – earn tickets from 26 August – 29 September
- 28 October Draw – earn tickets from 30 September – 27 October
- 25 November Draw – earn tickets from 28 October – 24 November
- Bonus Ticket Draw 25 November - earn tickets from 1 August – 24 November
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration, other than points.
- This promotion is exclusive to The Caledon Card holders only.
- Friday Draw takes place on 26 August 2016 (20h00).R 80,000 in Cash to be won.
- Friday Draw takes place on 30 September 2016 (20h00). R 100,000 in Cash to be won.
- Friday Draw takes place on 28 October 2016 (20h00). R 120,000 in Cash to be won.
- Friday Draw takes place on 25 November 2016 (20h00 - 23h00). R140,000 in Cash to be won.
- On each draw night, a promotional props will be used to determine the amount each winning ticket holder will receive.
- Each verified winner will partake in the game in order to select their CASH prize.
- Prizes will be hidden inside markers to ensure that participants cannot beforehand know what the prize will be that they will be selecting. The prizes will be numbered i.e. 1-5.
- Friday Bonus Draw takes place on 25 November 2016 (23h00).
- 5 x identical briefcases will be displayed on stage.
- Each winning ticket holder will have a chance to choose a briefcase.
- Each briefcase will hide a cash amount, 4 x Briefcases will hide R 5,000 in Cash and 1 x Briefcase will hide R 20,000 in Cash
- A total of R 440,000 in Cash to be won during the MONEY MANIA promotional period.
- Receipts will only be available until 8pm on the day of the draw and until 11pm on the day of the final draw.
- A breakdown of prizes and draws is attached as per “Prize Breakdown and Draw Schedule”
Draw date: Friday 26 August 20h00
Gold cardholders Platinum cardholders Black cardholders Total Description Cash Description Cash Description Cash 5 Tickets to be drawn R 15,000 5 Tickets to be drawn R 22,000 5 Tickets to be drawn R43,000 R80,000 R 5,000 R 7,000 R 10,000 R 4,000 R 6,000 R 10,000 R 3,000 R 4,000 R 8,000 R 2,000 R 3,000 R 8,000 R 1,000 R 2,000 R 7,000
Draw date: Friday 30 September 20h00
Gold cardholders Platinum cardholders Black cardholders Total Description Cash Description Cash Description Cash 5 Tickets to be drawn R 15,000 5 Tickets to be drawn R 33,000 5 Tickets to be drawn R 52,000 R 80,000 R 5,000 R 7,000 R 10,000 R 4,000 R 6,000 R 10,000 R 3,000 R 4,000 R 8,000 R 2,000 R 3,000 R 8,000 R 1,000 R 2,000 R 7,000
Draw date: Friday 28 October 20h00
Draw dates Gold cardholders Platinum cardholders Black cardholders Total
Description Cash Description Cash Description Cash 5 Tickets to be drawn R 25,000 5 Tickets to be drawn R 35,000 5 Tickets to be drawn R 60,000 R 120,000 R 7,000 R 9,000 R 18,000 R 6,000 R 8,000 R 15,000 R 5,000 R 7,000 R 10,000 R 4,000 R 6,000 R 9,000 R 3,000 R 5,000 R 8,000
Draw date: Friday 25 November 20h00 - 23h00
Total All Cardholders
Total Description Cash Description Cash Description Cash Description Cash 5 Tickets to be drawn R 15,000 5 Tickets to be drawn R 30,000 5 Tickets to be drawn R 55,000 R 100,000 Bonus 5x Tickets Drawn R 5,000 R 440,000 R 5,000 R 8,000 R 15,000 R 5,000 R 4,000 R 7,000 R 13,000 R 5,000 R 3,000 R 6,000 R 10,000 R 5,000 R 2,000 R 5,000 R 9,000 R 5,000 R 1,000 R 4,000 R 8,000 R 20,000
- Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw night. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same draw hour.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the Customer Service Desk and announced prior to the draw.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) from 08h00 to 20h00 when the E-host will be open. The opening and closing times for the E-host will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- An Opt Out register will be available at the Customer Service Desk 1 hour before the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the eHost before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this Rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification (South African ID, Drivers Licence or soft copy of such on the EMS) must be presented by participants when completing this register.
- Prize Winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket. They must present their SA ID document or Drivers Licence. If they do not have the identification in their possession, then their identity can be verified on the EMS player’s database (soft copy of ID or Drivers Licence). If their identity cannot be verified, then they will not be eligible for a prize and a re-draw will take place.
- Should prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the winner declining the invitation to be present in the above mentioned register, a re-draw for another winner will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided in the register or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Should a prize winner fail to claim prize within in the 15 days, the prize will be handled as unclaimed by The Caledon Casino.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions of The Caledon Casino will be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Any person transgressing the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. The WCGRB will be notified in a 24 Hour Period to the technical Failure or Device.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the WCGRB.
- Each winner will be called out by Name and Surname and the winning ticket verified with the information displayed on the E-Host.
- Winners selected via the E- Host software (Draw selector). Winners will be announced at draws or by telephone (if applicable). Earn tickets by playing Slot or Table games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at www.thecaledon.co.za or at the Customer Service Desk.
- Exclusive to The Caledon Reward Cardholders.
- Play Slots or Tables with your Rewards Card to earn points for draw tickets.
- Activate their Ticket into Draw by printing counterfoil 24Hour prior to draw.
- Winning placement and prize values announced prior to selecting each winner.
- The winner name, surname and member number will be announced during the 90 sec time period for each winner to present themselves with their club card and counterfoil.