Super 9 Roulette
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- The promotion is open to Reward cardholders only.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Super 9 tickets will be free of charge.
- Super 9 promotional times and dates will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the Customer Service Desk and announced prior to the start of promotion.
- Reward cardholders must print their Super 9 vouchers at the E-Host and present it to the Cash Desk in order to claim their free Super 9 tickets. ONE Super 9 ticket will be issued for every Super 9 E-Host voucher tendered and a maximum of two (2) Super 9 vouchers will available to each patron per promotional date. Super 9 tickets will only be issued to the card holder and cannot be claimed by third parties.
- Prize winners who are present will be given 90 seconds to present the winning ticket and must be in possession of positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions of The Caledon Casino will be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Approval of the WCGRB is required prior to any changes to these Promotional Competition Rules and the WCGRB will be informed of any unresolved disputes.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged to the WCGRB.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. Should this occur the WCGRB will be notified in 24 Hours.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these Promotional Competition Rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request and at www.thecaledon.co.za