Join us on the First and Last Wednesday between 1 – 28 August 2019 from 20h00 & stand a chance to win a share of R20,000 in CASH.
Plus a special women-only draw on Friday, 9 August at 20h00.
Wednesday - 7 & 28 August 2019 - LADY LUCK
Friday – 9 August 2019 – Women’s only draw
How To Participate
- Play slots and/or tables with your Rewards card to earn tickets (Draws to be held on first and last Wednesday, from Thu, 1 August until Wednesday, 28 August 2019).
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) prior to the actual draw, via host (print tickets at eHost).
- Entry into the draw(s) will only be available until 20h00 for GOLD – 20h30 for PLATINUMS and 21h00 for BLACKS on the draw night at the eHost. (No entry will be available thereafter).
- Participants will have to keep their ticket receipt to claim their prize.
- Nine (9) tickets will be drawn after 20h00 until 21h00 every first and last Wednesday of each month.
- All winners will be selected via the eHost software (draw selector).
- Each winner will be called out and the winning ticket verified with the information displayed on the ticket receipt.
- The first 2 verified winners of each tier will each win a cash prize, as per below prize breakdown, while the 3rd ticket winner will have the chance to participate in our LADY LUCK game.
- Each LADY LUCK participant drawn will have the opportunity to choose from the 3 suitcases with hidden prizes on stage after choosing a suitcase they can reveal what they have won or choose to play the Lady Luck game.
- Should the contestant choose to participate in “The Lady Luck Game” the MC will then introduce the game.
How The Lady Luck Game Work
- MC will offer incremental CASH values to “buy back the suitcase”. MC would have been briefed or will check with Coordinator on the budgeted maximums for each gaming prop per tier.
- Should the contestant want to remain with the suitcase after numerous attempts by the MC to buy it back and if the MC has reached the maximums in bargaining, the MC will then prompt the promoter on stage to reveal the hidden prize in side suitcase that contestant has won.
- Hidden prizes will range from CASH and/or FreePlay.
Wednesday Draws Prize Breakdown
|Card Tier ||1st - Ticket ||2nd - Ticket ||3rd - Ticket ||Mystery Prizes ||Max/Min |
|Gold Draw - 20h00 ||1,000 in Cash ||1,000 in Cash ||Cash Mystery ||3 gaming props value - CASH R500 – R2,000 ||R2,000/R500 |
|and/or Freeplay R500 - R1,000 ||R1,000/R500 |
|Platinum Draw - 20h30 ||1,500 in Cash ||1,500 in Cash ||Cash Mystery ||3 gaming props value - CASH R500 – R3,000 ||R3,000/R500 |
|and/or Freeplay R500 - R1,500 ||R1,500/R500 |
|Black Draw - 21h00 ||2,000 in Cash ||2,000 in Cash ||Cash Mystery ||3 gaming props value - CASH R500 – R6,000 ||R6,000/R500 |
|and/or Freeplay R500 - R2,500 ||R2,500/R500 |
Women's Day Draw – Friday, 9 August 2019 at 20h00
- Only female Caledon reward cardholders will participate in this draw.
- All female participants will receive 1 ticket each for the draw on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 20h00.
- The qualifying female cardholders need to print their verification slips at the eHost situated in the casino from 08h00 until 20h00 on the day of the draw.
- One ticket will be available to print. “First ticket will be a verification slip for the customer to retain as proof and present to the draw stage if the customer’s ticket is selected as a winning ticket. The second ticket is for the customer to enter into the draw bin”.
- Draw bin will be situated on the gaming floor stage and be open from 08h00 until 20h00. Draw to commence directly thereafter.
- Six contestants will be drawn from the draw bin from 20:00.
- Winners will be called up to the stage where they will receive their prizes.
- The first ticket drawn, will win the 1st prize, the second ticket drawn, will win the 2nd prize, etc. See prize breakdown below.
|Contestant ||Prizes |
|1 ||R700 F&B |
|2 ||Hotel Weekend Stay |
|3 ||Spa Treatment |
|4 ||R1,000 FreePlay |
|5 ||R2,000 FreePlay |
|6 ||R3,000 FreePlay |
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Reward Programme Cards.
- All cardholders will have to earn points in their respective tiers to receive draw tickets. Below is the qualifying criteria:
- Gold cardholders: for each 100 points earned = 1 draw ticket
- Platinum cardholders: for each 150 points earned = 1 draw ticket
- Black cardholders for each 200 points earned = 1 draw ticket
- Female only 12 month active members will be allowed to participate in the Woman’s Day Draw on 09 August 2019:
- All Female Rewards Members = 1 free draw ticket each.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration, other than points.
- Points earning for the first draw will start on 1 August from 08h00 and end on 7 Aug 2019 at 08h00 with draw taking place on 07 Aug 2019 at 20h00.
- The second draw will be for, 12 month active, female rewards member participants who will receive 1 free draw ticket for the draw on Fri, 9 Aug 2019 at 20h00.
- Points earning for the third draw will start 8 Aug 2019 from 08h00 and end on 28 Aug 2019 at 08h00 with draw taking place on 28 Aug at 20h00.
- This promotion is exclusive to The Caledon Reward Programme Cardholders only.
- Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw night. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same draw night.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the Customer Service Desk and announced prior to the draw.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), prior to the actual draw(s) from 08h00 until 20h00 on day of draw when the eHost will be open. The opening and closing times for the eHost will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Should a participant qualify for a draw entry and the ticket is not available on the eHost, then the participant has to advise management on duty at least 24-hours before the applicable draw to allow management sufficient time to investigate and resolve the issue.
- In regards to above rule, should participants qualify for draw tickets and it’s not available at the eHost within 1 hour before the draw takes place and eHost closes for tickets issuing, then Management will be able to load draw tickets manually for qualifying participants. In the event that the qualifying participant’s tickets could not be loaded manually by management prior to the draw, then the tickets earned will be added to the following Wednesday promotional draw.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose).
- Proxy nomination forms will be available to be completed by qualifying participants 2 Hours before the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the eHost before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Club card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions of The Caledon Casino will be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into. Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board.
- Any person transgressing the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. Should any of the events occur The Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board will be notified in a 24 Hour Period to the technical Failure or Device.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Each winner will be called out and the winning ticket verified to the information displayed on the eHost.
- Winners selected via the eHost software (Draw selector). Winners will be announced at draws or by telephone (if applicable). Earn tickets by playing Slot or Table games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at the Customer Service Desk.