Join us every First and Last Wednesday of the month 4 July 2018 – 26 September 2018 at 20h00
Stand a chance to win a share of R20,000 in cash on the below draw dates:
- 4, 25 July 2018
- 1, 29 August 2018
- 5, 26 September 2018
How to participate
- Play slots and/or tables with your Rewards card to earn tickets (Weekly draws to be held every first and last Wednesday of the month, from 4 July until 26 September 2018)
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) prior to the actual draw, via eHost (print tickets at eHost).
- Entry into the draw(s) will only be available until 20h00 on the draw night at the eHost. (No entry will be available thereafter).
- Participants will have to keep their ticket receipt to claim their prize.
- Ten (10) tickets will be drawn after 20h00 every Wednesday and fifteen (15) tickets for the final draw night.
- All winners will be selected via the eHost software (draw selector).
- Each winner will be called out and the winning ticket verified with the information displayed on the ticket receipt.
- The verified winners will each win a cash prize, as per below prize breakdown. The draw will be Tier specific:
- Gold – 3 tickets to be drawn
- Platinum – 3 tickets to be drawn
- Black – 3 tickets to be drawn
- One (1) bonus draw will take place where the winning ticket holder will be called to choose one(1) of six(6) suite cases (prize values hidden). One(1) of the suite cases will contain a progressive prize. The base value of the progressive prize will be R4,000 in cash.
- If progressive is not won on the night of draw, the incremental value (R500 x 4 = R2000) will roll over to the next draw accumulating with the total value of prizes in suite cases that was not won (during the bonus draw). The progressive will be won at least on the final night when fifteen winners are selected.
- On the last Wednesday of the draw period (final night) all the available prize must be won. There will thus be a total of Fifteen Winners on the final night.
- Prize Breakdown and sequence
- Gold cardholders draw
- 1st ticket – R1,000 in cash
- 2nd Ticket – R1,000 in cash
- 3rd Ticket – R1,000 in cash
- Platinum cardholders draw
- 4th ticket – R1,500 in cash
- 5th Ticket – R1,500 in cash
- 6th Ticket – R1,500 in cash
- Black cardholders draw
- 7th ticket – R2,000 in cash
- 8th Ticket – R2,000 in cash
- 9th Ticket – R2,000 in cash
- All Card holders
- 10th Ticket - Bonus draw. Winner to choose one (1) suite case from six (6) suit cases, 1 of the suite cases will contain a progressive prize. Prizes in the suite cases will be as follows:
- R500 in cash
- R500 in cash
- R500 in cash
- R500 in cash
- R500 in cash
- Progressive (Base value is R4,000)
If the progressive is not won on the first draw night, then the progressive prize for the 2nd draw night will be R4,000 plus the R500 x 4 = R6,000. This increment will continue until the progressive is won and the progressive prize will then be reset to the base value of R4,000.
The 10th to 15th tickets drawn on the final draw night will be for the Bonus Draw prizes
(R500 x 5 and the Progressive prize).
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Reward Programme Cards.
- All card holders will have to earn points in their respective tiers to receive draw tickets. Below is the qualifying criteria:
- Gold – 100 points = 1 draw ticket
- Platinum – 150 points = 1 draw ticket
- Black – 200 points = 1 draw ticket
- All cardholders - 300 points = 1 additional ticket for the Bonus draw
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration, other than points.
- Points earning for the first draw will start on 28 June from 08h00 and end on
- 04 July 2018 at 08h00 with draw taking place on 04 July 2018 at 20h00. Points earning for the second draw will start 04 July 2018 from 20h00 and end on 25 July 2018 at 8am with draw taking place on 25 July 2018 at 20h00. This process will continue until the final draw on 26 Sep 2018. The draws will take place the first and last Wednesday of each month (so the points earning period are different). No tickets will be available after 20h00 on the days of the draws.
- This promotion is exclusive to The Caledon Reward Programme Card holders only.
- Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw night. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same draw night. Notwithstanding this rule, participants can win the bonus draw even if they won during the tiered specific draws for the night.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the Customer Service Desk and announced prior to the draw.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), prior to the actual draw(s) from 08:00 a day before to 20:00 on day of draw when the eHost will be open. The opening and closing times for the eHost will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Should a participant qualify for a draw entry and the ticket is not available on the eHost, then the participant has to advise management on duty at least 24-hours before the applicable draw to allow management sufficient time to investigate and resolve the issue.
- In regards to above rule, should participants qualify for draw tickets and it’s not available at the eHost within 1 hour before the draw takes place and eHost closes for tickets issuing, then Management will be able to load draw tickets manually for qualifying participants. In the event that the qualifying participant’s tickets could not be loaded manually by management prior to the draw, then the tickets earned will be added to the following Wednesday promotional draw.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose).
- Proxy nomination forms will be available to be completed by qualifying participants 2 Hours before the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the eHost before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Club card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions of The Caledon Casino will be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into. Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board.
- Any person transgressing the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. Should any of the events occur The Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board will be notified in a 24 Hour Period to the technical Failure or Device.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Each winner will be called out and the winning ticket verified to the information displayed on the eHost.
- Winners selected via the eHost software (Draw selector). Winners will be announced at draws or by telephone (if applicable). Earn tickets by playing Slot or Table games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at the Customer Service Desk.