Join us every First and Last Wednesday of the month 1 January – 24 April 2019 at 20h00
Stand a chance to win a share of R20,000 in cash on the below Draw Dates:
- 2, 30 January 2019
- 6, 27 February 2019
- 6, 27 March 2019
- 3, 24 April 2019
How to participate
- Play slots and/or tables with your Rewards card to earn tickets (Draws to be held every first and last Wednesday, from 2 January until 24 April 2019).
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s) prior to the actual draw, via eHost (print tickets at eHost).
- Entry into the draw(s) will only be available until 20h00 on the draw night at the eHost. (No entry will be available thereafter).
- Participants will have to keep their ticket receipt to claim their prize.
- Twelve (12) tickets will be drawn after 20h00 every first and last Wednesday of each month.
- All winners will be selected via the eHost software (draw selector).
- Each winner will be called out and the winning ticket verified with the information displayed on the ticket receipt.
- The first 3 verified winners of each tier will each win a cash prize, as per below prize breakdown, while the 4th ticket winner will have the chance to go in the Money Shower machine and grab as much money as possible.
- The Verified winner who will be going in the Money Shower will be allowed to nominate a representative on their behalf.
- The draws will be Tier specific:
- Gold – 4 tickets to be drawn
- Platinum – 4 tickets to be drawn
- Black – 4 tickets to be drawn
- Each verified winner will have the following time limit inside the Money Shower machine:
- (Gold – 30 seconds | Platinum – 60 seconds | Black – 90 seconds)
- Various values, depending on your card tier, will be placed inside the Money Shower machine, as per the below breakdown.
- Participants can grab as much cash as they can in the allotted time. They may only keep the cash that they possess on their person after the allotted time.
- Participants are only allowed to grab money that is above knee height and my not pick it up from the base of the money shower.
Prize Breakdown and sequence
Gold cardholders draw
- 1st ticket – R1,000 in Cash
- 2nd Ticket – R1,000 in Cash
- 3rd Ticket – R1,000 in Cash
- 4th Ticket – Money Shower
Platinum cardholders draw
- 1st ticket – R1,500 in Cash
- 2nd Ticket – R1,500 in Cash
- 3rd Ticket – R1,500 in Cash
- 4th Ticket – Money Shower
Black cardholders draw
- 1st ticket – R2,000 in Cash
- 2nd Ticket – R2,000 in Cash
- 3rd Ticket – R2,000 in Cash
- 4th Ticket – Money Shower
Money Shower Denoms Breakdown
- Total Amount in Money Shower – R2,000 of various denominations.
- Another R2,000 of various denominations will be added to what was left in the Money Shower from the Gold Money Shower.
- Another R2,500 of various denominations will be added to what was left in the Money Shower from the Platinum Money Shower.
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants earn points by playing slots or tables whilst using Reward Programme Cards.
- All card holders will have to earn points in their respective tiers to receive draw tickets. Below is the qualifying criteria:
- Gold – 100 points = 1 draw ticket
- Platinum – 150 points = 1 draw ticket
- Black – 200 points = 1 draw ticket
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration, other than points.
- Points earning for the first draw will start on 26 Dec from 8am and end on 02 Jan 2019 at 20h00 with draw taking place on 02 January 2019 at 20h00. Points earning for the second draw will start 02 January 2019 from 20h00 and end on 30 January 2019 at 20h00 with draw taking place on 30 January 2019 at 20h00. This process will continue until the final draw on 24 April 2019. The draws will take place the first and last Wednesday of each month (so the points earning period are different). No tickets will be available after 20h00 on the days of the draws.
- This promotion is exclusive to The Caledon Reward Programme Card holders only.
- Participants are entitled to only one prize per draw night. A re-draw will take place if a prize winner previously won a prize during the same draw night.
- Prize Winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times, dates and points criteria to earn tickets, will be advertised through approved advertising mediums used for this promotion. A breakdown of the prizes will be available at the Customer Service Desk and announced prior to the draw.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), prior to the actual draw(s) from 08:00am until 20:00pm on day of draw when the eHost will be open. The opening and closing times for the eHost will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Should a participant qualify for a draw entry and the ticket is not available on the eHost, then the participant has to advise management on duty at least 24-hours before the applicable draw to allow management sufficient time to investigate and resolve the issue.
- In regards to above rule, should participants qualify for draw tickets and it’s not available at the eHost within 1 hour before the draw takes place and eHost closes for tickets issuing, then Management will be able to load draw tickets manually for qualifying participants. In the event that the qualifying participant’s tickets could not be loaded manually by management prior to the draw, then the tickets earned will be added to the following Wednesday promotional draw.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose).
- Proxy nomination forms will be available to be completed by qualifying participants 2 Hours before the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the eHost before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Club card belonging to the winner; and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize at the casino within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions of The Caledon Casino will be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into. Any complaints and/or disputes can be lodged with the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board.
- Any person transgressing the Rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the devices used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. Should any of the events occur The Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board will be notified in a 24 Hour Period to the technical Failure or Device.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the Rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Each winner will be called out and the winning ticket verified to the information displayed on the eHost.
- Winners selected via the eHost software (Draw selector). Winners will be announced at draws or by telephone (if applicable). Earn tickets by playing Slot or Table games. Prizes can be claimed from the casino. Competition rules available at the Customer Service Desk.