The Caledon Spa
Spa Wellness in the Western Cape
Surrounded by the valleys and mountains of the Overberg, welcome to the award-winning Caledon Spa. Offering an extensive menu of health, beauty, skin and body treatments, six treatment rooms, a Rain Spa and Natural Warm Mineral Baths, the Spa is both indulgent and healing.
Treat yourself to one of our signature treatments as a day spa guest, visit with your partner for a romantic couple’s treatment, or book a stay at The Caledon Hotel and enjoy a relaxing spa break in the Western Cape countryside.
From the 12-metre cascading Khoi San Pools with their natural 44 degrees warmth, to the refreshing cool of the frigidarium and the lap pool, and from the historic Victorian Bathhouse to the gym and relaxation areas, the Caledon Spa offers a truly unique wellness experience.
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The steam room and sauna is unavailable
- Spa pools and Floating pools are closed for maintenance every Monday
- Victoria Bath and The Pond pool are closed for maintenance every Thursday until 17h00
Mineral Bath Operating Hours:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday to Sunday: 09h00 – 17h00
Treatment Centre Operating Hours:
- Monday to Sunday: 09h00 – 18h00