From Monday, 2 October 2017 to Monday, 4 December 2017
WIN A SHARE OF R18,000 IN CASH AND PRIZES
How to Enter
- All The Ridge Rewards cardholders
- Enter your ticket into the entry bin provided in the Club Select area prior to the draw start time
Who can Enter?
- All Rewards cardholders
- Cardholders will have to earn 500 points over the previous three months to qualify for 1 draw ticket
That’s not all
- All qualifiers qualify for a once off R50 FreePlay; voucher redeemable on Mondays between 08h00 and 15h00
- Plus, free monthly muffin and Tea/Coffee at the Cuban Co, voucher redeemable on Mondays between 08h00 and 15h00
- Monday, 2 October 2017 at 14h00
- Monday, 6 November 2017 at 14h00
- Monday, 4 December 2017 at 14h00
Print your ticket at the eHost from 09h00 on the day of the draw.
- 1st Prize - R3,000
- 2nd Prize - R1,500
- 3rd Prize - R500
- 4th Prize - R500
- 5th Prize - R500
- 6th - 15th Prize - Meal Voucher
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to The Ridge Rewards cardholders only.
- Patrons must earn a minimum of 500 points over the previous 3 months to qualify for an entry into the draw
Points earning starts Points earning ends 02 October 2017 1 July at 08h00
26 September at 07h59
06 November 2017
1 August at 08h00
26 October at 07h59
04 December 2017 1 September 08h00 26 November at 07h59
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of random draw. Draw times and dates; will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the cash draw, on the day of the draw prior to the actual draw within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for the entry bins will be advertised through mediums used within the casino.
- Qualifiers may not be drawn more than once at a single draw, a redraw will be done should the same finalist be drawn at the same draw.
- A process for declination to be present at the draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose)
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket and/or Club card belonging to the winner and; positive and acceptable form of identification
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize
- In instances where only one eligible finalist is not present, the last draw mechanism, podium, box or similar device will be issued to this finalist by default of the other finalists choosing their draw mechanisms, podiums, boxes or similar devices.
- Persons acting on behalf of eligible finalists must acknowledge that he or she is merely acting on behalf of eligible finalist and that he or she is not entitled to prizes and benefits awarded to finalists or prize winners.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Services Desk upon request