From Thursday, 11 April 2019 to Thursday, 27 June 2019
GEAR UP for our new and exciting promotion here at The Ridge Casino! With 5 DRAWS, 5 WINNERS and 5 CARS UP FOR GRABS, we’ve made winning so much easier!
How To Enter?
It’s simple. If you’re a Rewards Cardholder, use your card to play Slots or Tables and earn your draw tickets. ALL TIERS will be able to enter ALL draws. Entries will not be capped – the more entries, the better your chances!
How Many Points Do I Need To Earn A Ticket?
All tiers will require 500 points to earn one draw ticket. Please note that you do not redeem points for tickets.
Cash & Car Draws
The draws will take place on:
- 25 April at 18h00, 20h00 and 21h00
- 2 and 30 May at 18h00, 20h00 and 21h00
- 6 and 27 June at 18h00, 20h00 and 21h00
Five (5) winners will be selected per draw and will be asked to pick a device to select/reveal a prize!
Will you be driving off in a Polo Vivo? Get in it to win it!
What Can I Win?
With three (3) draws every draw date you stand a chance to win some EXCITING prizes:
18h00 Cash Draw:
20h00 Cash Draw
21h00 Car Draw
|1st Prize||Polo Vivo 1.4 Trendline|
|2nd Prize||R2,500 FreePlay|
|3rd Prize||R2,500 FreePlay|
|4th Prize||R2,500 FreePlay|
|5th Prize||R2,500 FreePlay|
That’s 15 draws and 75 winners in total, Gear up to win Big!
Does The Colour Of My Rewards Card Make A Difference?
Not this time – draws are open to all tiers!
How And When Will I Know What I Qualify For?
We’ll let you know via SMS if you’ve qualified for the draws, so make sure we have your correct mobile number and that you’ve given us permission to communicate with you. You can do this at the Customer Service Desk.
Here’s a reminder of those draw dates, so look out for an SMS from us on these days:
25 April, 2 May, 30 May, 6 June and 27 June 2019.
Gear Up and Get Ready to win!
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited using their The Ridge Rewards card.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- This promotion is open to The Ridge Black, Platinum and Gold Rewards cardholders only.
- Participants earn points by playing Slot machines and/or Table games whilst using their The Ridge Rewards card.
- The points earning for all draws will commence on 11 April 2019 at 08h00 and will conclude a day prior to the draw date at 07h59.
- Cardholders require 500 points per draw entry.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of TEEDS (Electronic draw). Draw times and dates; and points criteria to earn entries, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this promotion.
- Participants must activate their entry into the draw(s), on the day of the draw(s) prior to the actual draw(s) within the specified times during which the entry bins are open. The opening and closing times for entry activations for the draw will be advertised. Entry activation for the draws will end prior to the actual draw start time.
- Cardholders can only win once per draw.
- A process for declination to be present at a draw will be available at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry bins before the actual draw, where a participant can register to still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day.
- The winner will choose a podium/device that has a breakdown of the below prizes for each draw day.
Car And Cash Draws Prize Breakdown
18h00 and 20h00 Cash Draw:
Prize Value 1st Prize R12,000 2nd Prize R6,000 3rd Prize R4,000 4th Prize R2,000 5th Prize R1,000 Total R25,000
21h00 Car Draw
Prize Value 1st Prize Car: R150,000 2nd Prize R2,500 FreePlay 3rd Prize R2,500 FreePlay 4th Prize R2,500 FreePlay 5th Prize R2,500 FreePlay Total R10,000 FreePlay Total Value R200,000
- Participants must register to decline to be present at draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose)
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning rreceipt/entry and positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
- The prize winner must claim the prize letter and prize at The Ridge Customer Service Desk and the Cash Desk within 15 days of the draw.
- All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
- Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management;
- Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation;
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force;
- Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request