Monday, 23 September 2019
Exclusive to all active The Ridge Rewards cardholders.
- All active The Ridge Rewards members with 1 point from 1 March 2019 till 23 September 2019 at 20h50 will receive 1 (one) draw ticket.
- Tickets will be printed at the eHost on the day of the draw.
- Ticket to be capped at 1 per guest
- Manual draws will be conducted at 16h00, 18h00, 20h00 and 21h00.
- The draw bin will open at 09h00.
- The ticket printing will close 5 minutes prior to the draw start times.
- All entries must be placed into the Tombola/ draw device prior to the draw bin closing (5 minutes prior to each draw) within specified times.
- The draw will take place at the draw area.
- Five (5) tickets will be selected from the Tombola/draw device per draw.
- Proxy rule will apply and available for any OPT-OUT from 09h00.
- All five (5) winners will be asked to select a device in order to reveal their prize.
- Guests can only win once per draw day.
R50,000 in a Cash to be WON!
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants enter the draw by inserting their printed draw ticket (the “Entry”) into the dedicated draw bin located near the Customer Service Desk from 09h00 on the draw day. Ticket printing will close 5 minutes prior to the draw start time.
- The draw bin / device / tombola will close 5 minutes prior to the draw start time
- Participants / guests can only win once per draw.
- Ticket receipts are not draw tickets and shall not be inserted into the draw bin. If such receipts are drawn, a re-draw shall occur.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Points are not transferable.
- Tickets must physically be entered into the entry bin / device within the advertised times.
- All The Ridge Rewards cardholders who earned a minimum of 1 point from 1 March 2019 at 08h00 until 5 minutes prior to the final draw (per draw day) thus, 23 September at 20h55
- Participants earn points by playing Slots and Tables whilst using their The Ridge Rewards card during the Promotional earning period.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of Manual/Random draw. Draw times, dates, point’s criteria to earn entries, and prizes, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this Promotional competition.
- Participants may nominate a Proxy and complete the Proxy Forms at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry activations/ ticket printing before the actual draw, where such participants will still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day. The Proxy option shall cease 15 minutes prior to the time of the draw to which such Proxy relates.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at the draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose)
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket receipt and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation by a completed Proxy form, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize
- All prizes are redeemable at The Ridge Cash Desk within 15 days.
- All decisions taken by the casino are final and binding, and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this Promotional competition shall be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause thereof, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- By virtue of participation in this promotional competition, participants shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted these rules.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request