Super 9 Draw
Wednesday, 28 March 2018
One day draw 28 March 2018
R81,000 in Cash to be won! One Day, Guaranteed 20 winners!
All Tiers Draw: 28 March 2018
How to enter & Draw Mechanics:
- All Rewards members who participated since the start of the promotion will receive 3 free tickets
- All active Rewards members will receive 1 free ticket for having earned 100 points over the past 12 months.
- A manual draw will take place at 14h00, 16h00, 18h00, 20h00 at the Promotional stage
- Cash amounting to R81,000 will be given away on the day
- No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
- Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
- This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Participants enter the draw by inserting their printed draw tickets (the “Entry”) into the dedicated draw bin located near the Customer Service Desk from 09h00 on the draw day. Ticket printing will close 5 minutes prior to the draw start time.
- Ticket receipts are not draw tickets and shall not be inserted into the draw bin. If such receipts are drawn, a re-draw shall occur.
- Entries cannot be purchased for cash, points or through any other form of consideration. Points are not transferable.
- All active Rewards members who participated since the start of the promotion will receive 3 free ticket and all 12 months actively playing Rewards members will receive 1 free draw ticket.
- Tickets must physically be entered into the entry bin / device within the advertised times.
- Participants earn points by playing Slots and Tables whilst using their The Ridge Rewards card during the Promotional period.
- Prize winners will be selected by way of Manual/Random draw. Draw times, dates, point’s criteria to earn entries, and prizes, will be advertised through advertising mediums used for this Promotional competition.
- Participants may nominate a Proxy and complete the Proxy Forms at the Customer Service Desk on the day of the draw for the period between the opening and closing times of the entry activations before the actual draw, where such participants will still be acknowledged for the prize, should he/she decline to be present for that draw(s) or when the prize winners are announced on that day. The Proxy option shall cease 15 minutes prior to the time of the draw to which such Proxy relates.
- Participants must register to decline to be present at the draws in person. No person shall be permitted to act on behalf of a participant to exercise this rule. Positive and acceptable form of identification must be presented by relevant parties when completing this process. (Please refer to the prescribed Proxy nomination form for this purpose)
- Prize winners or nominated Proxies who are present will be given 90 seconds to present themselves and must be in possession of evidence of the winning ticket/receipt and The Ridge Rewards card belonging to the winner and /or positive and acceptable form of identification.
- Should the prize winner or nominated Proxy not present themselves within 90 seconds, a re-draw will take place.
- Should a prize winner who is eligible for a prize but who is not present as a result of declining an invite to be present for the draw, the casino shall take all reasonable steps to contact the prize winner via the contact details provided on the Proxy nomination form or otherwise readily available. In such circumstances the prize winner may within 15 days of the draw claim the prize
- Should the prize winner not present themselves within 90 seconds, and there is no record of the prize winner declining the invitation by a completed Proxy form, a re-draw will take place.
- A person can only win once per draw.
- All decisions taken by the casino are final and binding, and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless otherwise advertised.
- Any person transgressing the rules of this Promotional competition shall be disqualified.
- In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause thereof, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management.
- By virtue of participation in this promotional competition, participants shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted these rules.
- The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
- Copies of these rules are available at the Guest Services Desk upon request and at www.theridge.co.za