A Taste Of Paradise
Dining at MAIA on Mahé
Excellence in taste is not only something reserved for aesthetics. At MAIA, gastronomical pleasure is a promise – and because we know that an appetite or even a fetish for food doesn't keep restaurant hours, our kitchen caters for individual tastes, satiating your desires with the flexibility to indulge your palate beyond the confines of a regular menu and set dining hours.
The skilled culinary team at MAIA Luxury Resort has perfected the art of fusion cooking to create intriguing blends of flavour, texture, colour and aroma by placing an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients.
MAIA offers Asian, Indian, Mediterranean and Creole cuisine at its finest using only the freshest ingredients. With a policy of flexibility, the chefs are afforded the freedom to satiate individual requirements and tastes.
Garden terraces by the poolside provide a refreshing choice for those seeking intimacy.
MAIA’s kitchen upholds a policy of flexibility for dining beyond the regular menu and times to satiate individual requirements and tastes. So, wherever and whenever you choose to dine at MAIA, and whatever you wish to savour our professional staff will be on hand to grant your wishes, subject to produce being available.
The Beyond All Inclusive offering is now available.
The Experience includes:
- A one bedroom Villa with outdoor gazebo and day-bed, private infinity pool with sunken double bath and butler service
- Unlimited meals, light snacks and soft drinks and selected alcoholic beverages, daily
- Daily morning Yoga and Qi Gong sessions
- Newspaper of your choice daily
- Unlimited scuba diving per person (intro and exploration dives only)