Hospitality Property Fund
- You hereby expressly agree that the use of our website is at entirely your own risk only.
- By visiting our website and/or by sending emails to us, you agree to receiving communications from us electronically and you further agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by us satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to, the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
- You hereby agree that we may communicate with you directly for marketing purposes or for any other purpose.
- We, and our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents, licensors, successors, assigns and affiliates expressly:
- Do not give any warranties or promises that access to our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- State that we do not have any liability to users of our website for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of data, loss of profits, loss of goodwill or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from any goods, data, information, software, transactions and messages provided directly or indirectly by us, our website or hyperlinked sites;
- State that any information, ideas, advice or opinions contained on our website should not be regarded as professional advice or our official opinion. You are to seek professional advice before placing any reliance on any advice or opinions given by our website;
- Do not give any warranties or promises, whether express or implied, that our website, applications, downloads or other available files are free of worms, trojans, bombs, or any other viruses or codes which can harm, corrupt or affect the operation of your system; or that our website is free from errors or omissions. We further expressly state that we do not have any liability to you for any damage at all that you may suffer as a result of any such worms, trojans, bombs, or any other viruses or codes or any errors or omissions;
- Disclaim any liability arising from unauthorised access to or alteration of the transmissions or content provided by us or to our website.
- We do not vet, examine or review the content of websites and page links to which our website links, nor do we claim any intellectual property rights thereto. We also do not vet, examine or review postings by users on blogs or user boards associated with our website, nor do we claim any intellectual property rights thereto.
- By accessing our website you agree to not use them in any manner which is unlawful or which may infringe our copyright and intellectual property rights, or those of any third party. Further, you agree to not carry out acts or send messages which are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, offensive, obscene or threatening.
- You agree to not use our website to upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited bulk email (spam), text messages, self-replicating computer programs (worms) or any code or virus of a destructive or malicious nature.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend access to our website for purposes of maintenance and repairs and installation of upgrades.
- We reserve the right, at any time, solely in our own discretion, to change or discontinue any feature or features associated with our website. Continued use by you following such an event will constitute your acceptance of the change or discontinuation.
- You may not use bots or any other type of robotic, programmed or mechanical process/es to access our website, unless you have first obtained our written permission.
- Hyperlinks to our website from any other source must be directed to the home page of our website. You agree that we will not be liable for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use, access and/or content of our website, if such content was accessed through a hyperlink that did not direct you to our home page, on the basis that such deep linking bypasses these terms and conditions.
- We agree that we will take all reasonable steps to secure the content of our website and the information that you provide to us or that we collect from you, from unauthorised access and/or disclosure. We, however, do not make any warranties or promises in this regard or accept any liability in instances where your information might be disclosed and/or should our website fail to be safe or secure and/or for any damages that you may suffer as a result. You agree that we do not bear any legal duty to encrypt any content or information on our website or any communication from or to us. You further agree that we do not bear any legal duty to provide digital authentication of any page on our website.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to our website or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on our website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that we suffer any damage or loss.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us, being hpf, determines your un-assignable rights of use of our website, and supersedes any prior agreements between us flowing from prior versions of these terms and conditions.
- All contents of the HPF web site are: Copyright © 2018 Hospitality Property Fund Limited and/or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved.