Services & Amenities
Safe, Relaxed & Modern
Developed with both business and leisure travelers in mind, Tete Ferry Sun offers a variety of amenities & services for guests to enjoy a relaxed, safe and memorable time in Tete.
When visiting Tete on business, add a little leisure with the outstanding facilities available at Tete Ferry Sun. A 9-hole mashie golf course (soon to open) winds through the resort. Be sure to pack your favourite wedge and putter before you leave home.
Swimming Pool & Deck
The main resort building, set on the bank of the mighty Zambezi River, with occasional sightings of hippos and crocodiles, has a 20-metre swimming pool where swimmers can keep up their fitness or simply relax in the cool water after a hard day’s work. The expansive deck leading off the swimming pool is the perfect place to soak up the sun during the day or enjoy sundowners with colleagues, friends or family.
For those wanting to keep up a fitness routine, an equipped gym is open for guests 7 days a week.
Set on 10-hectares facing the Zambezi, the entire resort is secured with an 8-foot wall, with an electric fence with an access controlled electric gate. To further ensure your peace of mind, the resort has a fully manned and trained 24-hour security team that patrols the resort day and night.
Services & Amenities
- Nine-hole mashie golf course with a 300m driving range will be available to guests in the third quarter of 2017.
- With the river as a backdrop, guests can also take advantage of a large and tranquil terrace and 20-meter pool.
- The unique A Brasa restaurant offers the customer inter-active display cooking, with an outstanding choice of dishes.
- The main resort building offers conference facilities and a boardroom.
- The lower Zambezi is known for its famous Tigerfish. Fishing charters are available to guests, by arrangement with an off-site company.
- Scenic river cruises (available soon) are offered daily.
- Conference facilities and boardroom situated in main resort.
- Fully equipped gym open 7 days a week.