International Experience In A Lagos Landmark
Services & Amenities
From deal-making in the Mezzanine Executive Lounge to family-celebrating at the famous Sunday Brunch, our 4-star Lagos hotel remains the first choice for business, events and uncomplicated relaxation.
Amenities include hotel-wide WiFi, 24-hour room service, efficient airport transfers, business centre, best-in-class conference venues, pool and gardens, 24-hour gym with personal trainer, and famous Ikoyi dining. Southern Sun Ikoyi offers guests the best of Lagos with no-compromises on comfort, quiet and productivity.
Open throughout the week, our on-site Business Centre is your out-of-office office in Lagos. Available business essentials include internet connected PC’s with comfortable ergonomic chairs as well as printing and scanning facilities. The Business Centre is open 24-hours to help you make that last-minute deadline or print your boarding pass.
The hotel’s Guest Relations team are also available to assist with other business needs from courier arranging to document copying. Our team can also arrange secretarial services and other out of the ordinary business services with a network of preferred partners.
Day visitors and business guests are welcome to make use of the hotel’s Executive Lounge on the mezzanine. Perfect for over-coffee connecting, pre-meeting meetings, and where the real deals are decided. Overlooking the hotels entrance Lobby, the Executive Lounge is catered for with an all-day coffee and café menu. WiFi connectivity is available and comfortable discreet corners are designed for business.
- 24-hours, 7 days a week
Your Out-Of-Office Office
- Internet connected desktop PCs
- Secretarial services on arrangement
Open 24-hours with a full range of equipment and personal trainer available from 06h00 – 10h00 along with a sauna and steam room, the Fitness Centre is designed for a full workout no matter how long you’re staying. The garden views and TV screens are a welcome workout distraction, while the choice of free weights and dumbbells, cardio and resistance machines, cross-trainers, bikes and treadmills ensure there’s enough for every kind of workout.
The gym also has male and female sauna and steam rooms that are the perfect way to relax after a busy day, or to sweat out a deal in a meeting with a difference. You’ll also find towels, chilled water and changing rooms for the complete gym experience.
Health and wellness at Southern Sun Ikoyi extends beyond the gym to a range of local leisure opportunities, including a spa partnership, golfing, tennis and even relaxed beach days.
The Southern Sun Ikoyi Gym includes the following.
- Exercise balls/mats
- Towels & water
- Dumbbells and free weights
- Exercise bikes
- Resistance machines
- Steam room and sauna
- 24-hour guest access
- Personal trainer
- Local leisure opportunities
In a city that can get hot, busy and loud, our hotel pool is the perfect antidote. Cool off in the pool or chill out on one of the sun loungers on our pool deck.
Lawn and palm trees add to the out-of-the-city feeling, while the sunbed waiter service makes it easy to spend the day poolside. The hotel’s terrace is open to non-residents and offers a full all-day dining café and cocktail menu to keep you happy and hydrated.
Enjoy easy connectivity from your bedroom to the boardroom and everywhere in between with Southern Sun Ikoyi’s free WiFi.
For the added-benefit of conference and meeting attendees, WiFi connectivity is available in all our conference and meeting spaces.
How to Get Online
- Check-in and get a password for the duration of your stay
- Choose the Southern Sun Ikoyi WiFi network
- Follow the prompts using your personal WiFi password
- Happy connectivity!
A small private area exclusively for long-stay and suite residents. Discreetly positioned in the hotel for those in the know, with complimentary snacks and drinks, newspapers, and TV with 24-hour news and sports. It’s a quiet place for making connections or for some out-of-the-office downtime.
The hotel’s Executive Lounge is a space for guests and day-visitors to meet, work and connect. Overlooking the double-volume entrance lobby, the Lounge is perfectly positioned for casual meetings and catered with an all-day coffee and café menu.
Avoid the drive-yourself stress and let us arrange a competitively priced airport transfer. Air-conditioned, efficient and time-saving.
Southern Sun Ikoyi’s Guest Relations team are here to make sure your stay in Lagos is memorable for all the right reasons. Whether it’s your first time or you’re a Lagos local, the team can help with everything from flight time checks, alarm calls, city-tours, beach excursions, to taxis and transfers.
- Car hire
- Flight information & booking
- Airport transfers
- Local information and advice
- Cultural tours and experiences
Guests enjoy complimentary parking in securely monitored outdoor car park beside the hotel.
Quick and affordable to keep you looking your best for going-out or staying-in. The hotel offers a range of same-day laundry services.
8h00 – 17h00 daily
A menu of classic dishes and gourmet favourites delivered to your room night or day. Light and delicious or treat-yourself decadent, the menu has a selection of everything from flame-grilled gourmet burgers and crispy fried chicken wings to fresh and seasonal salads and smoothies.
Whether you’re planning a beach day-out or it’s a day of back-to-back meetings, the restaurant team can prepare a lunch for you to take with and enjoy at your leisure.
Southern Sun Ikoyi understands international visitor expectations and how to make sure you feel at home. For more information about Lagos and about travelling to Nigeria, check out our travel guide.
- Money – you’ll find an ATM on-site and our Front Desk team can perform foreign exchange requests.
- Electricity – hotel rooms feature both the Nigerian standard (British style) three pin plug sockets (220V) and European style two pin sockets. If you’ve forgotten an adaptor, let the Guest Relations team know and they’ll help you out.
- Water – in most of Nigeria tap water is not recommended to drink. We regularly test the water in the hotel and provide complimentary bottled water in your room.
- Tours & Excursions – our team is always happy to help with recommending tours, trips and excursions for you to see more of Lagos and Nigeria. We work with recommended and reputable tour operators, and partner with local leisure companies for you to enjoy the best of Lagos, from a boutique-spa massage to sailing on the Lagoon.
With eight event venues including a selection of best-in-class conference spaces and boardrooms, an on-site Business Centre with internet connected PC’s, an Executive Lounge, hotel-wide WiFi connectivity and a location in one of the city’s most desirable postcodes, you’ll love the way we do business at Southern Sun Ikoyi.
From the pool and sundeck, to one of the city’s best hotel gyms, leisure is part of the Southern Sun Ikoyi experience. Find out more about our leisure options here.
Some services incur a fee. Please enquire when using any services about any charges. Service offerings are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle, tour arranging, local recommendations
- Baby cots available, baby sitting on request
- Disability friendly
- Same day dry cleaning, laundry and shoe shine
- Gift shop
- 24-hour gym
- Swimming pool
- Interpretation, translation and secretarial services
- Late check-out available on request
- Complimentary parking
- Bureau de change
- Boardroom, meeting rooms and conference space
- Printing, scanning, copying and self-service PCs
- Complimentary WiFi