Hotel WIFI Terms and conditions
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (“Service”) is provided to you as a user of the Service (hereinafter “you” / “your”) by Tsogo Sun (hereinafter “we” / “us” / “our”).
- By using the Service, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that there are significant security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in accessing, using or transmitting information through the internet provided by the Service. Security risks may include, without limitation, interception of transmissions, loss of data, hacking, viruses and other programs that may corrupt or damage your computer, equipment, device or any data stored on the aforesaid.
- Accordingly, you agree that we are not liable for any interception or transmissions, computer worms or viruses, loss of data, compromised bandwidth or speed, file corruption, hacking or damage to your computer, equipment or other devices that result from the transmission or download of information or materials through the Service. We reserve the right, at all times and without prior notice, to disconnect the Service, upgrade or downgrade the Service, to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the Service.
- We do not guarantee the continuous availability of the Service, the bandwidth and/or the speed at which information or materials may be transmitted or received via the Service or that the Service will be compatible with your computer, equipment or device or any software which you use.
- You agree not to use the Service: a) to resell any aspect of the Service, whether for profit or otherwise, or to authorise or permit any other individual or entity to use the Service; b) for any fraudulent, unlawful, harassing or abusive purpose, or in such a way as to create damage or risk to our business, reputation, employees, subscribers, facilities, and third parties or to the public generally; c) to transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; d) to harm, or attempt to harm any person including but not limited to minors in any way; e) to impersonate any person or entity or falsely sate or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Service; f) to transmit any material that you do not have the right to make available under any law; g) to transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; h) to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation; i) to transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment; j) to make any username and password supplied by or on behalf of us available publicly or to share them with anyone; and k) for excessively high-volume data transfers.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and under no circumstances shall we, our suppliers or licensors, or our respective officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of whatever nature, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, that result from the use or the inability to use the Service, from any changes to the Service or from unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify us, our suppliers or licensors, or our respective officers, directors, employees or agents and agree to hold us, our suppliers or licensors, or our respective officers, directors, employees or agents free from all loss, damages, claims and/or costs, of whatsoever nature suffered or incurred or instituted as a direct or indirect result of your use of the Service, your conduct in using this Service, your failure to comply with any provision of this agreement or any other requirements which we may impose from time to time and any unavailability of, or interruption in the Service, as contemplated in this agreement.
- You specifically agree that we, our suppliers or licensors, or our respective officers, directors, employees or agents are not responsible or liable to you or anyone else for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, tortious, or illegal conduct of yours or any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights, arising on, from, or in connection with the Service.
- If you are dissatisfied with the Service, the materials available on or through the Service, or with any provisions in this agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Service.
- The law governing this agreement, including without limitation its interpretation and all disputes arising out of this agreement, is the law of the Republic of South Africa.
- You agree that by using the Service you are older than the age of 18 years alternatively that a parent/guardian has consented to you using the Service.
- By using the Service, you are confirming that you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement as the basis of your use of the Service.