Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for the use of our website
- We are Hospitality Property Fund Limited (Registration number: 2005/014211/06) (“HPF”).
- Our physical address is: The Zone II, Lofts Offices East Wing, 2nd Floor, Corner Oxford Road & Tyrwhitt Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196. This is the address at which we have chosen to accept service of any legal processes, notices, communications or any other documents (Being our chosen Domicilium Citandi Et Executandi).
- Our postal address is: PO Box 522195, Saxonwold, Johannesburg, Gauteng, 2132.
- Our telephone number is: +27 11 994 6320.
- Our website address is: www.hpf.co.za.
- Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our manual, published in Terms of Section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000, is available upon request by sending an email to email@example.com
- In accordance with Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act no. 25 of 2002, these terms and conditions are binding and enforceable against all persons that access this website or any part thereof.
- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out on this page. These terms and conditions govern your use of our website as well as your obligations and also ours. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then please immediately cease all use of and access to our website and please leave our website now as further use of and access to our website will automatically bind you to these terms and conditions.
- You agree that the laws and courts of the republic of South Africa will govern and have jurisdiction over any action which may arise in respect of your use of this website.
Content of the Website
- Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, HPF makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information contained on any of the pages comprising the website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website or any of the pages comprising the website. No opinions, information, data or content contained on the website shall be construed as advice and same are offered for information purposes only. Hpf gives no warranties and makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any such opinions, information, data or content.
- HPF Reserves the Right at any time in its sole discretion to change or discontinue without notice, any terms and conditions, aspect, feature or service offered by way of this website. Your continued use of our website following any change shall signify your agreement with the terms and conditions, however they may have been changed.
- You may not change, adapt, reverse engineer or in any other way tamper with our website or falsely claim that you have an association with HPF.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- All content on this site, including the text, graphics, logos, icons, designs, photographs, videos or similar recordings, trademarks, names, logos and service marks (Collectively "Trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of HPF, alternatively HPF are the lawful users of the trademarks. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademarks without the prior written permission of HPF. The various brands referred to on the website are owned by the various hotel operators and may not be used without their permission.
- Neither our documents or reports (financials) nor any part thereof may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior express written consent.
- Copyright, trademarks and all intellectual property rights including, but not limited to, software, documents, reports, trade names, registered design, patent rights, trade secrets and know how or other industrial or intellectual property rights in all materials made available through this website are owned by HPF alternatively, HPF is the lawful user thereof and is protected by both South African and international intellectual Property Right Laws. Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, or other circulation or exploitation of such material as aforesaid or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- You are not permitted to sell or in any other way make commercial use of the content of our website or to download or copy any information for the benefit of another merchant or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools or for any other purposes whatsoever. The content of our website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose.
- You confirm and agree that any and all intellectual property rights and other similar rights and interests in and to our website and anything contained on our website, shall remain solely our own property and that you shall not have any rights in this regard at all.
- External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of HPF and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links, you must refer to that external website's terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website whether controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of HPF.